Dragon Age- Release date for PS3 Later?

BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BiG_Weasel

Gamestop has Dragon Age for 360 and PC slated for release on Nov 3, and PS3 on Nov 17. Can anyone confirm that this is true, or if there's an error here.  Usually, when a multi-platform game comes out, its on the consoles first, then PC later.  I'm confused by this, and a little bummed that I may have to wait a couple more weeks. 

Thanks!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

Where do you live? UK or US?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Branthog

Yes, the PS3 version is delayed by a couple of weeks. November 17th, according to all the outlets I've seen.  One of the Bioware community managers stated in their forums: "We are a little new to working on the PS3. It took a little longer to make sure the quality of the PS3 version was the same as the PC and Xbox 360 versions. "

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy
@Branthog said:
" Yes, the PS3 version is delayed by a couple of weeks. November 17th, according to all the outlets I've seen.  One of the Bioware community managers stated in their forums: "We are a little new to working on the PS3. It took a little longer to make sure the quality of the PS3 version was the same as the PC and Xbox 360 versions. " "
Oh man. it would really suck if this game has problems on the PS3. What is two weeks going to do though...