Drew on a Brazilian YouTube Quiz Show

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TopCat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I wasn't sure whether to add this to one of the Clothmap threads, but seeing as the last post in any of those I could find was 8 months ago, I thought I would make a new post.

Drew has recently posted his second Clothmap YouTube video from Brazil. (6 days ago).

As part of it, he appeared on a Brazilian YouTube show called Jogabilidade.

(HERE is the link to the first of three videos Jogabilidade made with him.) I'm sure you can find the other two from there.

It's a quiz show, and a very good one at that. It was very professionally presented, with a likeable, easy-going host, and was very interesting. It's one of the best things I've seen on YouTube in a while.

If you want to see how Drew did on the show, I recommend you watch the videos. All I'll say is he owes a lot to Dan for some of the questions.

The main reason I wan't to post about it is because I love the idea of a tough, interesting video game themed quiz. I enjoyed watching Drew, but one of my first thoughts after watching it was how much I'd love to see Jeff have a go at it. I've always had a huge respect/awe for his almost encyclopedic knowledge of video game history. I'm sure he'd ace it, but it was tough so you never know.

Perhaps this thread can become a place to post Video Game trivia questions, or simply a discussion of brazilian/world-wide gaming cultures. What is the gaming culture like where you live?

If nothing else, I hope it reminds some people that Clothmap is up and running and Drew is doing great work. This was my first look at Clothmap and Drew is doing a great job (as I'm sure we'd all suspect he would).

Enjoy.

(P.S. In case this reads like something nafarious. I'm not Brazilian and I don't have any affiliation with Drew, Clothmap or Jogabilidade. I just wanted to share how much I enjoyed this recent tumble down the YouTube rabbit hole.)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6