E3 Press Conferrence Commentaries?

nccows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anybody heard if the Giant Bomb crew plans to do commentaries for the upcoming E3 press conferences? I sent Vinny and Ryan a PM, but I doubt they're going to respond with all the E3 planning.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Aishan

What's the plan for the E3 Press Conferences: just going to be throwing up a raw feed on the chat page or will you duders be doing live commentary like the XONE and PS4 reveals?

We can currently only embed Twitch streams, I believe. If a press conference is not on Twitch, we probably won’t have anything going at that time.

Ryan, Vinny, and Drew will be spending a significant amount of time on Monday getting the internet up and tested at our studio space for the nightly show (M-Th), so live commentary won’t be possible.

http://blog.jeffgerstmann.net/post/52117776322/whats-the-plan-for-the-e3-press-conferences-just

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alternate

I don't know why they all go live any more, I suppose some of them have actual hands-on game demos at the end of it. I remember Vinny talking about what a mes it was to set up cameras but I have never seen much of that footage - they seem pretty well covered with the official live streams.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Can't wait for the Rifftrax on the Ubisoft conference!

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No commentary a la the Sony and Microsoft press conferences, since they will actually be there in the audience.

You can bet on them doing their nightly E3 recaps. Those are the best.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By crusader8463

Same as every year I assume. Embed the official streams and then a nightly show. Sadly GB sucks when ti comes the actual streams in years past. I have always had to go to other sites to watch the Streams as the one they plop on here always seems to be laggy and poor quality all around.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Winternet

But we can definitely count on live tweeting from them, Jeff and Alex being the ones that more prominently do it.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be commentating the fuck out of all the press conferences to an audience consisting of the various small insects and bacteria that reside in my room. Give me money and I'll live stream it.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rahulricky

Is anyone in London heading to Etoo to watch the conferences? That's how I'm doing things this year.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

E3 is soo close. The excitement just hit me like a punch in the face.