Easy Achievement Games

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By RTSlord

As the title says im looking for some SERIOUS, GOOD and FUN games with pretty easy achievements.

Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mrskidders

Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter.

tsolless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By tsolless

I've never understood playing games just to get achievements. I will try and get achievements in games that I enjoy, but I wouldn't be able to hunt down achievements in ones that I didn't enjoy.

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RTSlord
@tsolless said:
"I've never understood playing games just to get achievements. I will try and get achievements in games that I enjoy, but I wouldn't be able to hunt down achievements in ones that I didn't enjoy. "

im not a super achievement whore, and i tend to get games i want to play for FUN. But then when i look at my score i feel like i totally failed, but i only games i think ill like
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2.

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RTSlord
@ThePhantomnaut said:
"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. "

already got 'em
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By MysteriousBob
@RTSlord said:
" @tsolless said:
"I've never understood playing games just to get achievements. I will try and get achievements in games that I enjoy, but I wouldn't be able to hunt down achievements in ones that I didn't enjoy. "
im not a super achievement whore, and i tend to get games i want to play for FUN. But then when i look at my score i feel like i totally failed, but i only games i think ill like "
Then you're an achievement whore. Its just a stupid number, it means nothing. I like achivements, but the points are worthless. 

Anyway Ultimate Sega Mega Drive Collection practically gives you 1000 points. And its got Dynamite Headdy so you can't lose.
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By StarFoxA

Oblivion, if you're willing to spend around 100 hours playing the game.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By jkz

King Kong 
Sports Games from 06/07 
 Assassin's Creed 1/2

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By OllyOxenFree

/facepalm

Just play games that you want to play.  Fuck the points.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xMP44x

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth

Far from fun, and it's an awful game. Though two minutes will get you all of the achievements in it. And yes, I am being deadly serious. It's great for achievements, though it's not the easiest of games to find.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Fun, albeit dated game. Completing the story will result in all fifteen achievements being yours. It may be difficult to find a copy of this game.

Borderlands

Great game - incredibly fun. It's not even that expensive either, which is a bonus. It's a joy to play, and you must buy this game for co-op gameplay.
Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Burner Climax is a fun, and easy 200 point game. It's $10 I believe. Took me around 3 hours to get the 200/200, and that was just because I didn't go to the Internet sooner for that last achievement.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By zeforgotten
@RTSlord said:

" @tsolless said:

im not a super achievement whore, and i tend to get games i want to play for FUN. But then when i look at my score i feel like i totally failed, but i only games i think ill like "
It's GOOD! that you tend to get games to play for FUN!.  
But how can it make you feel liked you failed to have FUN! playing a game just because your achivements score for the game sucks? 
I thought the game was supposed to be FUN! not the score? o.O  

Why are we using caps for the words FUN! and GOOD! and SERIOUS! for no REASON!? Are we yelling?
Damnit, now I'm doing it too
RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RTSlord
@xMP44x said:
"

Far from fun, and it's an awful game. Though two minutes will get you all of the achievements in it. And yes, I am being deadly serious. It's great for achievements, though it's not the easiest of games to find.

Fun, albeit dated game. Completing the story will result in all fifteen achievements being yours. It may be difficult to find a copy of this game.

Borderlands

Great game - incredibly fun. It's not even that expensive either, which is a bonus. It's a joy to play, and you must buy this game for co-op gameplay. "

Ooohh, i might have to grab borderlands, i always did want to get it, now i have a double incentive to get it (fun and acheivements)
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MysteriousBob
@RTSlord said:
" @xMP44x said:
"

Borderlands

Great game - incredibly fun. It's not even that expensive either, which is a bonus. It's a joy to play, and you must buy this game for co-op gameplay. "
Ooohh, i might have to grab borderlands, i always did want to get it, now i have a double incentive to get it (fun and acheivements) "
Getting all those achievements is hard fucking work, isn't it? Isn't life tough?! 

ARRRRRRRRRRR GAMES ARE FOR FUN ONLY ITS JUST A FUCKING NUMBER RAGE
RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RTSlord
@MysteriousBob said:
" @RTSlord said:
" @xMP44x said:
" Getting all those achievements is hard fucking work, isn't it? Isn't life tough?!  ARRRRRRRRRRR GAMES ARE FOR FUN ONLY ITS JUST A FUCKING NUMBER RAGE "

dude, settle. You're gonna have a heart attack or something...
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By JJWeatherman
@StarFoxA said:
" Oblivion, if you're willing to spend around 100 hours playing the game. "
Ehh. I got all the achievements plus the shivering isles achievements in much less than 100 hours. I wish I still had the game so I could check my time. 

But yeah, that game was really fun to S-rank.
OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OldGuy

The Secret of Monkey Island SE

Swaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Swaboo

Burnout paradise

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OldGuy

Oh, right, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is big stupid fun - though it wears out its welcome grinding out levels and playing again on hard... but it's like the damn flags in AC1 -- I've got Vinnys "tick all the boxes and remove all the markers" disease and I just can't help myself...

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21  Edited By StarFoxA
@JJWeatherman: I say 100 hours because it's likely that you will get addicted and then play for 100s of hours.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#22  Edited By JJWeatherman
@StarFoxA said:
" @JJWeatherman: I say 100 hours because it's likely that you will get addicted and then play for 100s of hours. "
Well OK, that's definitely true. I have no idea how long I played after I finished all the story stuff, but it was a looong time.
DjTann3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DjTann3r

Virtua Tennis 3

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By mordecaix7
@RTSlord said:
" @tsolless said:
Just play games you like and actively try to S-Rank them.  A huge gamerscore means nothing compared to the guy who has a smaller gamerscore but completed the games on the hardest difficulty level.  I have a pretty decent gamerscore (25k+) but it's just simply because I've played a ton of games.  I've only got maybe a couple impressive achievements.  Most of my rare achievements come from games practically nobody but me like (Way of The Samurai 3) or DLC.  

Better to take stock in the rare achievements, which you can see on Giant Bomb.  Try going for those in the games you own.  You'll have a much better time, I promise. 
Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantasy Star Universe.
The DLC expansion messed up the 1000/1000 to something higher, but you get a full 1000 by just finishing the story, which isn't anything too hard.
It's also quite fun if you like the genre, but its nothing epic or really cool.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MysteriousBob
@RTSlord said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" @RTSlord said:
" @xMP44x said:
" Getting all those achievements is hard fucking work, isn't it? Isn't life tough?!  ARRRRRRRRRRR GAMES ARE FOR FUN ONLY ITS JUST A FUCKING NUMBER RAGE "
dude, settle. You're gonna have a heart attack or something... "
I'm only acting like an idiot. Whats your excuse?
Kiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kiro

Dead Space is a great game with some easy achievements. Doesn't take too long to get an S-rank

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

backyard football '10.  It sucks but the achievements only take about 10 minutes.
XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By XenoNick

Silent Hill Homecoming is a pretty easy achievement set as there is point that you can save and go back to to obtain the different endings.
Dead Space is good as well.

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By Cwaff

My first 1000G game was Darksiders and it wasn't terribly difficult, there was some grinding towards the end but I loved that game, was extremely fun.

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Borderlans, Burnout, Fallout, Oblivion, Mass Effect, and Forza.

Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

Ninety Nine Nights 
Call of Duty 2 
Dead Rising