• 53 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Am I the only one that thinks Patrick and Amnesia: A machine for Pigs would be perfect? Maybe Outlast? He like's his spooky games... and he seemed kinda freaked out to play them. If i'm remembering correctly.

Not expecting another endurance run ever again though. If it happens, it happens. If not? Well, that's cool too. I can see why they wouldn't want to embark on a huge time sink at the dawn of the next gen launch.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

If you REALLY need something Two Best Friends did a LP of Deadly Premonition recently.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how people can keep up.

For premium: there's a 3+ podcast, multiple QLs a week, UF, morning webcast twice a week, a movie podcast once every two weeks, an occasional wrestling podcast (I don't even watch wrestling), Interview Dumptrucks, Worth Playing/Jamming, Spookin' with Scoops, whatever Brad and Vinny feel like doing each week, etc...

I used to complain, but I think they've stepped it up lately. I'm actually glad Labor Day happened in the States so I can finally catch up with other things like movies or shows on the backlog.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Bocam

If you REALLY need something Two Best Friends did a LP of Deadly Premonition recently.

Their Last of Us LP was pretty great