Epic Seven with an Epic GGXrd Collab!

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

If you're interested in sinking some time into a gacha game, or you already have but are looking for a new one, check out Epic Seven. They just came out with a collab that includes a few main characters from Guilty Gear crossing over into the Epic Seven universe. Currently Sol Badguy and Baiken are drawable, with Dizzy and I-No teased as playable in a week or so.

Even without the GG collab, you should still play this game. Some of the best 2D animation you'll find in a gacha game that I've played, streamlined enough that you can polish off a few stages in minutes, with a backstory that's actually not bad, and though it has a F2P format it doesn't shove the paid content in your face like most others. It currently sits in the Top 3 in the list of gacha games I played (so far). Give it a shot, roll for your characters, and if you're lucky the RNG will bless you as it has me.

No Caption Provided

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I'll admit this tempts me to want to dip back into this game but if nothing's changed since the months after launch then the grind in this game at the late stages is far too much for me, not to mention the abysmal FGO-level gacha rates. The animations are really nice though so can't think of a better gacha game for GG to collab with. If nothing else, maybe the writing for the collab will be better than the rest of the writing in the game.