Every Fighting Game

DrRobotnikX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#1  Edited By DrRobotnikX

I was trying to find a comprehensive list of every fighting game ever. The search didn't lead to anything great but I did manage to come across a fairly good one that was unfortunately quite out of date.

I've taken the list, threw it into a gsheet and have tried to update it with every game I think is missing.

Thought it made sense to bring it to the giant bomb community and see whats been missed or what doesnt belong on there. Hopefully there is some weird gem in there for the ranking of fighters scientists and intern.

I'll continue to keep the list up to date and better looking but any suggestions shout out.

Fighting Game List

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator
DodoBasse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@finaldasa: Does that link not work on mobile? It takes me to a list of about 72,000 games, moat of which do not seem to be fighting games.

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gundato

@dodobasse: Looks like the link doesn't keep the settings. Not sure how you get the filter menu up on mobile, but if you change the genre to "fighting" and then click "return matching games" it looks pretty correct.

Shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The list is missing some wrestling-fighting hybrids (WWE All Stars, 3 Count Bout, etc.) including sumo offerings like Aa Haraminada for the MegaDrive.

cspay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well thanks for the link. will take a closer look at it

DrRobotnikX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

1,700 games is 850 episodes of Ranking of Fighters. If they never miss a week and film and publish once per week it would take them 16.3 years of videos to catch up assuming no new fighting games are ever published again. Seems pretty doable.