eVolve I need

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i didnt preorder so even though the alpha has been down for ps4, I had no intentions of purchasing this game. It just didnt sound interesting to me when the bombers discussed it. Until I saw the twitch streams!!!! I want it I need it! Id gladly stop playing Destiny for this. Thats really it not sure if anyone else was blown away by the alpha and now has full intentions on purchasing this game.

Avatar image for deactivated-64c94f41541d2
deactivated-64c94f41541d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@alchemistzer0 I had a blast playing in the Alpha this weekend. I think they probably could have lowered the requirements to play the other classes so more people could try out different ones and same with the monsters. I had heard there were three monsters available but only once all weekend got to play against the 2nd (the one that flies around).

It is a wonderful mix of Left 4 Dead and TF2 and the best groups I was in were groups where everyone had mics and we communicated really well while hunting down the monster. Super happy with the state it is in already and I expect it to only improve between now and release.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By cornbredx

I think it's a neat concept, but I am with Mary (I think it was) who said that the big difference between this and Left4Dead is that Left4Dead had a semblance of a world like story (even if it was just getting from one location to another) and in this it's just team up to kill a boss. It feels a little more shallow and that may leave it less interesting to play over the long term.

But who knows, this fake alpha (it's not an Alpha dammit, I've played actual alphas and calling them playable is being nice because Alphas are next to unplayable ahhhhhh!!!!) may only be half of what they actually have planned. There could be more to it in the shipable game. We won't know until the game is out, but I suspect it won't be that drastically different.

On top of that I don't have anyone to play games like this with so I may not get it at all just because playing coop games that require cooperation with random people is a test in hating everyone that exists.

So, as much as I like the concept of this game, I'm not "blown away" by it.

Edit: this is also in the wrong forum. Just FYI.