Extra life event in WV!

archangel0183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I was unsure of where to post this so hopefully in general discussion is ok. If not please move it or if its not allowed then go ahead and delete.

Anyways, a friend of mine and I will be hosting an Extra Life event in Parkersburg, WV on November 3rd. Right now we have a facebook page up and running that provides better details about the event here. Please feel free to like it and come hang out with us!

Our team name is MOVXP and right now we are planning on having some board games, card games, classic console games on 4 bartop arcades, a real arcade cabinet (we hope) and 4 v 4 rocket league on dual projectors. If we get enough people, we would like to have a rocket league tournament.

As it gets closer we will probably add more to our event. We are just a couple of guys that enjoy gaming and want to share it with the community. So if any of you have gone to these in the past, please feel free to provide advice on how your extra life event went.

Thanks and again if your in the area come out and play a round of rocket league, checkers, battleship, or whatever with us.

archangel0183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@satellaview: Well that's cool! There used to be a giantbomb duder location map floating around somewhere but there was never anyone close to me. Here is a link to the rocket league tourney if you want to sign up. Hope to see you there!