Extra Life - November 2, 2019 - Join the Giant Bomb team!

• 53 results
matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matt

About the Giant Bomb team

The Giant Bomb Extra Life team is 9 years old and over that time we've raised just under $1,400,000. Every year the Giant Bomb community comes out in force to support a great cause and I bet this year will be no different. Bring on Extra Life 2019!

Getting Involved

Let’s face it. Most of us are playing video games for a disgusting amount of time already. It may as well be for a good cause AND IT’S SO EASY TO JOIN! Head over to https://www.extra-life.org where you can join the team during the account sign-up process or if you already have an account go to the team page (https://www.extra-life.org/team/giantbomb) and join there.

How do I get people to give me money for the kids?

This is the hardest part but also the most rewarding. Live streams are a great way to encourage donations. If you’re going to stream do everything you can to make it a quality production. We’re talking shiny graphics, lower thirds with a donation link, code giveaways, donations alerts, etc.

Finding a theme for your stream helps a bunch. It gives you a goal to focus on and something for your viewers to rally behind. Maybe you’re going to play all of the Halo games or 24 hours of Dota 2 because you like good video games.

I'm a busy person. I don't have time to play video games!

No worries friend you can still help. Check out the roster of team Giant Bomb and donate to someone you like the look of.

I’ve joined the Giant Bomb team. What now?

This most important part of Extra Life is the build-up to November 2nd. Use all that time to spread the word and plan your live stream. Once you’ve signed up post the link to your donation page and any live streams you may be doing in this thread. If you have any questions post them here and I’ll try to help out. This really is a community effort.

FAQ

Q: What if I can’t commit to that date or the entire time?

A: The idea and spirit of Extra Life is that everyone pulls together at the same time, but we know that’s not going to be possible for everyone. Don’t let a commitment on the 2nd stop you from joining. Just do what you can and make up the game time later. What matters most is the time you put in BEFORE the event to raise money for these kids.

Q: What if I can’t finish the full 24 hours due to commitments or exhaustion?

A: If you won’t be able to finish the whole thing, you can make up the remaining hours later. It’s all on the honour system and what really matters is that we’re all raising money for a great cause. Your sponsors should know they are supporting the cause whether you crash on hour 18 or not.

Q: How is the money collected? Where does it go?

A: Credit card donations may be made on a participant's fundraising page. Cash and check donations will be collected by participants and submitted to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. All funds will be disbursed directly to the hospital selected during registration.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hamst3r
ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I definitely want to participate by streaming video games, for the kids, this year. I've been trying to set up a working stream in previous years, but for some reason some technical obstacle that was unsolvable by me got in the way.
But I few months ago I solvedit, and I can finally be part of this amazing even.

I know I want to stream a lot of Super Mario Maker 2 levels submitted by the viewers. Other games on the list are still pending.
And I'm also still trying to figure out a good schedule.

I would also like to know if there's a standard Giant Bomb community overlay that we can use. Of if anyone is interested in making one that's suited for extra-life streaming with space for gameplay, facecam, donations list and the totals for both the steamer and team. Would be very much appreciated.

Here's the link to my extra-life page, already attached to the Giant Bomb team of 2019. My current goal is set to $250, since it's my first extra-life stream. BUt it will of course be adjusted in case it's reached before the time is up.

And here's the link to my Twitch channel where I'll be broadcasting on. Hope to see you there. =)

thatbendorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thatbendorf

I am back for my 2nd year of Extra Life and couldn't be more excited! Being a part of the Giant Bomb team last year was amazing, and I can't wait to be a part of this awesome team once again. This year I will be focusing on playing multiplayer games with friends such as: Sea of Thieves, The Forest, Overwatch, Borderlands 3, etc.

My donation page is here and I will be streaming to Twitch here. Come and check me out on Nov 2nd, and if you can, please donate. I am playing For the Riley's Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Thanks duders!

For the kids!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

@hamst3r: That is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

LCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

So after like 3 years of saying I want to take part, this year I finally signed up and am getting my act together to take part.

My Extra Life Page | my twitch channel

I think I'm aiming to start the 5th. Hopefully get some room to keep from stepping on the toes of other duders' streams.

It's my first time doing a real marathon stream, but I think I've got a handle on basics. I'm setting up blocks with cohosts, making sure to schedule in meal and shower breaks, and even if it's not the fanciest I know I have a streaming setup that I can rely on.

My biggest question is: is it brutta figura to only do a 12 hour stream? Trying to fit two 12 hours streams into the month isn't going to work with my day job schedule. I'm willing to and even think it'll be fun to do the whole 24, but I'm just worried about burning myself out on my first time.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By JTB123

After many years of meaning to get around to doing this I am going ahead this year. I will be doing two 12 hour streams but will likely go a little over. First one will be on the 2nd of November and the second will either be the following Sunday or the next Saturday which will be the 9th.

My Extra Life Page

My Twitch channel

I'm not sure what my theme is going to be yet but I am thinking of trying to fit in as many different runs of some my favourite games from 2010 onwards as that was a recent discussion that came up on a stream I did last week.

Likely games that will make an appearance are Ninja Gaiden, Halo 5, Gears of War 5, Dead Space, Black Ops 4 but there's a very good chance I'll hop between them.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#8  Edited By riostarwind  Moderator

Ah, yes we are once again in the season of Extra Life. Which means I I'm once again back to play a bunch of old games. Split over 3 different days anyone who tunes in will feast their eyes on a variety of Game Boy games. Between the GB, GBC, and the GBA we will visit a little bit of my personal history with these handhelds. Turns out I owned way to many of these games. This will take place on and around Extra Life day. Nov 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Between the hours of 10:00 AM EDT to 6:00 PM EDT each day. If you want more details just check out my Extra Life page.

Extra Life

Twitch

As a extra incentive anyone donating $20 can request a drawing of a character they like. Expect it to come out looking like the avatar I'm using right now. But that's just a little something extra since the real goal is just to raise some money for the WVU Children's hospital. For the kids!

zolloz89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Year 8 and the road to $25,000 of lifetime fundraising for me! Streaming Nov. 9th! Plans in progress, but expect the usual shenanigans. Extra Life

seakae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did it last year and enjoyed it about as much as you can when you're playing games for 24 hours straight alone. It probably wasn't very fun to watch, so this year I'm bringing in my brother-in-law and we have some stretch goals. Things like the 1-chip challenge and letting my toddler draw on our faces. I'm an artist, so reaching $800, I'll draw the highest donor's favorite video game character. It's gonna be a blast. Let's gooooo!

Extra Life page || Twitch page

grandCurator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By grandCurator

Finally decided to pull the trigger on doing one of these and will be streaming, at the very least, 120 shines in Super Mario Sunshine so I can finally show everyone that it's a good video game. Afterwards, I will do a bit of a variety stream involving maybe a few members of the Unofficial Giant Bomb Discord. I am intending to do the FULL 24 hour stream, though I may crash close to the end simply because I have not done that in a long while. Going to try and start my stream about 8AM CST.

EDIT: Due to the nature of how long 120 shines in Mario Sunshine actually takes (33 hours on average), I am instead going to do a 50 shine run as fast as I can without knowing any of the tech that goes into a 50 shine run in Mario Sunshine, followed by me trying to do as many games as I like as fast as I can. Which is to say not very fast. Might take a couple of Clone Hero breaks in there just to relax and destroy my fingers.

Extra Life page | Twitch Stream

SeriuzBiznus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

All signed up! Can't guarantee I'll be any good, but I'm going to try my best to be entertaining with some Old Games on Sunday November 17th (morning and afternoon GMT time).

Extra Life Page

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Followed everyone's Twitch that's posted it. I'm debating on whether or not I should. I've always wanted an excuse to play games for 24 hours. Not sure what to play, though. The stuff i'm into isn't very interesting for long streams (racing and Kerbal). We'll see. If nothing else, I'll throw some money at community streams

Spotshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know if there's an updated link for the overlay that Ian did last year. Looks like the site is down. I can't get it to run this time around but I'm probably missing a step or to or it needs to be updated.

seakae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know if there's an updated link for the overlay that Ian did last year. Looks like the site is down. I can't get it to run this time around but I'm probably missing a step or to or it needs to be updated.

Took me some diggin around, too, but I found an updated helper here. I used this last year, and this one was updated just a week ago. Is this what you're talking about?

KirillOrlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's been a couple of years, due to some events in our lives, but my wife and I are BACK!

We're not sure what we'll be playing but we do know we will have live acoustic guitar and singing covers of your choice. A few years back we did what almost anyone requests so we figured we'll bring it back, no promises we make it all the way through each song. Here's our Extra-Life link: https://tinyurl.com/jamieandkirill & our Twitch link:https://www.twitch.tv/swansons

Excited to be back and doing some fun charity work! <3

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

Signed up again for the 6th straight year! My brother and I will be streaming mostly multiplayer games. I may try to learn the speedrun for Pokemon Let's Go Eevee too.

I'll be giving away PC game codes during the stream as well! I still need to figure out exactly how that will work but that's the plan at the moment. I think we'll be streaming on the 2nd but it might be later in the month due to work schedules. My Twitch page will have the date when it's confirmed.

Extra Life Page | Twitch

Spotshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seakae said:
@spotshadow said:

Took me some diggin around, too, but I found an updated helper here. I used this last year, and this one was updated just a week ago. Is this what you're talking about?

This one was a complete graphical overlay, the same as the red bordered one they used in the past. It ran locally from your own system using NodeCG.

I'll check that one out too though, looks like it good find. Thanks, man!

bpriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bpriller

Hey Everyone, here we are back at it again. I am participating in my - I lost count year, more than a decade, I know that.

My schedule is always fluid as I have friends over and it varies. A few things I do know...I will start with Shadow Complex, as I always have. There will be a long stretch of D&D - Tomb of Annihilation - We are in the tomb, deep inside. We now have all the gods uncovered (for all those who avoid spoilers). I will do some Destiny Shadowkeep and COD sometime late night early morning on .

ExtraLife

Twitch/Mixer/YouTube

I look forward to this every year and enjoying how well we do as a community from across the globe to use our hobbies to help others. Keep up the good work and have fun!

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@thatonedudenick: Dude, Kerbal is one of my favorite games to watch for streams. I love seeing people's thought processes and how they approach the various scenarios they've put their unfortunate Kerbins into.

CurrySpiced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CurrySpiced

Hello everyone. Lincoln Force is planning to do an Extra Life Raid-a-Thon on 11/2 to 11/3. All Destiny 2 raids over 24 hrs. If anyone would like to donate, or share the donation link, it would be greatly appreciated. We are part of the Giant Bomb team, all donations go to them. For the Kids!

Lincoln Force Extra Life Page

awalkawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By awalkawesome

Hey, it will be my fourth year participating! After a year hiatus due to life happening last year I'm very excited to be back and joined by a friend this year as we plow through the "Best" games of yesterday and today and by best I mean very questionable. will be giving away various game keys during the stream as well! https://www.twitch.tv/freddyhead

https://tinyurl.com/yxrh6wg3

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By big_denim

This will be my 4th year doing Extra Life. It may be a bit harder now that I have a kiddo of my own to take care of, but hopefully those 3am milk cries were just training for this crazy 24hr gaming marathon we take part in each year.

Any who, here's my Extra Life and Twitch pages if you care to stop by during my stream. I'll be on from 11/2 at 5am ET until 11/3 5am ET.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/364437

twitch.tv/cugabuh

KirillOrlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamst3r are we allowed to use that top GB Extra-Life video as a break video? If so would you mind dropping a link to the video? If not no biggie, ALSO of course I'll credit you for the video.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

KirillOrlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lemonadepack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't sure if I'd be participating this year (It's been a rough emotional roller coaster in my personal life during the past few months) but I've managed to get my life in order again and can participate. This will be my fifth year and I'm super excited!
I'll be streaming November 2nd starting at 11am EST and I plan on going for 30 hours straight (that's usually how long it ends up going every year anyways)

No set schedule yet as to what I'll be playing. It seems every time I've tried to arrange a schedule it never worked out because my friends never seem to follow it.

Here is my participant page: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=385588 or https://tinyurl.com/LoganExtraLife
Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/dastardlydowrong

lemonadepack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_denim: I'm glad to hear there might be some interest in stuff like Kerbal. I love creative puzzle solving games that promote discussion and experimentation, but I always hesitate to feature them on a stream because I'm concerned it isn't interesting to watch. I'm terrible at it and haven't played in years but maybe I'll have to find somewhere to fit Kerbal (or Besiege) into my schedule.

madpierrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Back again for my 3rd year and as excited as ever. The last two years have been a blast and I can't wait to do it again.

Twitch

Extra Life

I'll be starting 7:00AM Saturday November 2nd JST. So going by east coast time USA that's 6:00PM Friday November 1st.

Don't have a specific plan yet. Probably going to pull out my Extra Life staples of Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Darkest Dungeon, PUBG and Dota. Maybe will try to do some special runs with them. Have some other games installed so I'll basically just see what looks good.

LCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By LCom

I was already excited just to run the event, but donations from my local outreach have started coming in and I already passed $100! I was keeping my expectations low since this is my first time trying something like this, but I already had to push out my goal! That's really cool!

Plus this has been great experience with building overlays, and I even built my own super small widget to go on there too. The event day hasn't even come yet and this has already been an amazing experience!

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JasonMasters

Ugh, I am so unprepared this year.

Coming back for my 6th year of Extra Life

I will be streaming on Nov 16th from 9am to 9pm and Nov 17th from 9am to 9pm.

I might bust out some classics like....WoW classic and the Amiga classic Black Crypt.

Extra Life

Twitch

Is anyone interested in joining up this year? I'm getting too old to do it solo.

@hamst3r you're a legend!

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

GullumF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

panicswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By panicswitch

This is my 4th Extra Life in a row and I'll be starting November 2nd going from 11AM EST to 11AM the next day. You can find my page over at bit.ly/panicswitch2019 and watch my stream on Twitch, Mixer, or YouTube.

Here's some of the goals and incentives we'll have to offer:

Donation Goals

• Every $250 raised - Spin of the wheel of difficulty. We spin the wheel and have to deal with the results. Check the donation page to see some of the items on the wheel!
  • $1,750 - Mario Kart Hot Sauce Joker Lap. We have to do a 3 race circuit, taking a shot of hot sauce during each race. No water or drinks until the race is over!
  • $2,250 - Revenge of the Mario Onesie: Yoshi's Island. Paul wears the Mario onesie and plays Yoshi's Island for the remainder of the stream

Incentives

• $5 - We play your Super Mario Maker 2 Levels
  • $25 - Name is added to the thank you song we make up near the end of the stream
  • $50 - Get your own 10-15 second thank you song
  • $100 - Paul and Chris play Vers: The Rap Game. Loser drinks mystery G-Fuel Mix.
Hunt270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The boys of Subpixel will be streaming this year for Extra Life! It's our first year but we are so excited. Games have been scheduled, guests have been booked, and we bought new toys!

Check it out starting Nov. 2 at 8AM!

DONATE!

WATCH:
Youtube
Twitch
Mixer

j_unit2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't quite believe it but this is my 5th year doing this thing! As with every year, I'll be forcing my friends to play multiplayer games so they can yell at each other. Here's my Extra Life page with the Twitch stream embedded. I'll be on Nov. 2nd 9am ET-9am ET Nov. 3rd.

Good luck everyone!

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really happy to be doing this again this year! It's going to be another 25 hour run (I set the precedent to run it to match DST... oops), so any of you duders wanting to support BC Children's Hospital, that's who I'll be raising for again this year.

I'm running on Saturday, November 2 from 10:00am to Sunday, November 3 at 10:00am (PST). I usually dual stream out to Mixer/Twitch so you can take your pick if you wanna come hang out for a bit. I'm going to be doing some indie games, old PC classics, some table top, and this year some local/co-op if I can get the steam remote to work right! I'm still finalizing a schedule, but it'll be up on the twitch/mixer pages when I have it locked in.

Here are the important pages:

I'm really looking forward to another year of Extra Life! Best of luck to all the runners out there this year! Take a stroll around these links on game day! Some people wind up doing some really cool things.

ninnyjams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey friends! This is my fourth year doing Extra Life, all a part of the Giant Bomb team. We're a group of friends that actually come from the GameFAQs Contests board (also known as Board 8), where we all have been since we were basically 12 years old, and are now adults and use Extra Life as a yearly meetup at one of our homes.

We've raised just over $6,600 and our goal this year is $3,000.

Our page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/board-8-supergroup

The stream will be at: twitch.tv/ninnyjams

Locclo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everyone! This is my third year doing Extra Life but I was also part of the last Community Endurance Run. This year I'll be doing the same as last time: rocking out for the kids! I'll be streaming 24 hours of Clone Hero, a PC-based clone of Guitar Hero/Rock Band this Saturday. I'll be covering everything from 90s hits to crowd favorites to questionable covers and about...75% of what's included in Guitar Hero: Metallica, among many others.

My page is: extra-life.org/participant/shawn-h

Twitch is: twitch.tv/captainblackblade

soulmanim3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Duders,

I'm going live at Noon EST on 11/9 to Noon on the 10th! Come join in on the stream and keep me awake! We'll be playing some classic titles like P4G and Deadly Prem.... I'm also thinking of playing through some real "gems" such as Nickelodeon Kart Racers and Snoopy's Grand Adventure. I also want to check out the Earthbound Randomizer.

Find the streams at:

Donation Page (You Can Watch Here Too!)

Twitch

Mixer

YouTube

shiyamiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By shiyamiro

Hi all! Very excited for our very first Extra Life Stream! We will be going live for 24 hours starting from November 1st, 4PM PDT and we will be playing a variety of games both old and new. Watch as we play the newest shooters, classic horrors, and settle some ancient grudge matches from our childhood.

You can find our streams at

Our Donation Page

Twitch

Looking forward to it!

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By devise22

Heyyo everyone, me and my cohorts/colleagues over at Pajodcast Media will be doing this for our second straight year and are looking forward to it. A little more prepped for the energy drain one of these can be and a little more focus on what we'll be playing this year.

We'll be playing through all of The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan, getting through a bunch of TLOU(which somehow I've never beaten despite loving Naughty Dog) as well as playing a Best of 7 NHL 20 series, among a few other random things to eat the time slot such as AC Odyssey, Overcooked and Hitman 2.

We'll be playing from 11 AM ET Saturday November 2nd to 11 AM ET on Sunday November 3rd. Come donate or check us out if you have the time. Let's have another great year everyone looks like a nice big team. FOR THE KIDS!

Twitch Channel

Extra Life Page

Romzus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello Everyone! My friends and I have been avid Giantbomb watchers for a long time now, and we've been doing Extra Life streams for a few years now too, but we are trying to make this stream our biggest one yet! We're a group of 7 people trying our best to put on a good show and will probably act like idiots in the process! Please, feel free to stop by even if it's just to chat.

We'll be playing for a full 25 hours starting from 8:00 AM ET Saturday to 8:00 AM ET Sunday, we will be streaming a mix of old and new games, you can find our information here:

Donation Page: http://bit.ly/2C12TeA

Schedule: http://bit.ly/2q2YtQr

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/snakeman0

Avatar image for doughnut_slayer
doughnut_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By doughnut_slayer

Hey Everyone, I'm gonna stream this year again.

Last year I did a challenge run of Dark Souls, staying at level 1 for the entire game and not using pyromancy. I managed to kill almost every boss, but the time ran out before I could take down the most difficult one: Kalameet.

So I'll be kicking off this year by finishing what I started and pick up last year's Dark Souls save . I have not touched the game since last year's stream and hadn't even practiced the boss last year, so this will be quite the challenge.

After that, I'll be doing a blind playthrough of Blasphemous and, if there's time left, I'll play some Destiny 2.

Start: 10 AM ET Saturday, Nov 2

Donation Page: https://www.tiny.cc/DSDonate

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/doughnut_slayer

Update: I'm starting an hour late, so now it's 10 AM

Edit: Formatting

Edit 2: Add donation link

Zim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on hour 7 of my 24 Hour F1 2019 stream. I know Danny O'Dwyer is doing the same thing but I love this game and F1 in general so it's about the only thing I could think of to stream for 24 hours.

Twitch Stream

Donation page

Avatar image for ultimatetrainer
UltimateTrainer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was really busy this past weekend, but I will stream for 24 hours of Digital Devil Saga on November 23. Its my second year of doing Extra Life and last year was definitely a lot of fun. Hopefully this year I can grab a few extra donations for the kids!

ExtraLife Page

Twitch page

hightopninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be streaming for 24 hours on Nov. 9th 12pm-Nov. 10th 12pm EST.

ExtraLife Page

Caffeine Page

Am I the first on the GB team to use Caffeine for this? I didn't see anyone else. Anyhow, hope some of ya'll can come out this weekend and help keep me sane!

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

No Caption Provided

Some of us folks from the Unofficial GB Discord are going to do another somewhat-late Extra Life collab stream this year (15-18 November), and it's going to be 69-hour long!

I will personally try to finish Metal Gear Rising in one sitting, but there's going to be all sorts of games like Arcaea, Hitman 2, The Sims 4, and even Madden. Come hang out and donate!

Donation page (Twitch is embedded): http://bit.ly/UnofficialDonate2019

Timer to start: http://bit.ly/UnofficialCountdown2019

hightopninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By hightopninja
adamfedoruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points