LotusKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In a bit of a cunundrum. Watching my GF play through Fable 2 is

A) Kinda making me want to play Fable 2 again

B) Kinda making want to buy Fable 3, which is on sale for 19.99 on the 360 marketplace.

The problem is that I've been meaning to play the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim and its the same price.

Which of the two is the better buy?

I'm still hyped on Skyrim and can easily put in another 30 hours, still have not finished the main quest, nor level capped.

I recall an episode of the Bombcast where they went on for like, an hour about the last act of Fable 3, after your king(queen) being kinda shit. Deal breaker?

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fable 3 was a pretty big letdown. Not even just the end; the gameplay itself is super boring. Finish the main quest of Skyrim, then buy the DLC, and don't buy Fable 3. Everything will be alright.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@killacam said:

Fable 3 was a pretty big letdown. Not even just the end; the gameplay itself is super boring. Finish the main quest of Skyrim, then buy the DLC, and don't buy Fable 3. Everything will be alright.

Yeeeeeeeeeeup.

Generiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Generiko

Dragonborn(and the other Skyrim DLC too) is going to be $10 this Tuesday on Xbox live

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Not even a competition: Don't buy Fable 3. Get Dragonborn.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found fable 3 to be alright. If you want more skyrim, then you know you want more skyrim

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fable 3 is pretty bad. Its just so boring and only gets worse once you become king/queen. If you can get dragonborn cheap, get it. I just finished the main quest and its pretty good.

CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

More Skyrim is infinitely better then what Fable 3 is. Go Dragonborn.

Hotcakesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Fable 3 is not a bad thing, and has some really good quests. The only real problem with Fable 3 is that it feels like it was rushed and the team making it had to finish it before they had done all they wanted. The game is fun, combat is good... it is just missing more game in the third act. A shame but still worth playing.

kroonberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dragonborn DLC, "Fable 3" is terrible.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I've always maintained that Skryim is an overhyped, ugly, disappointing crapfest that is nevertheless still a good game (or, at least, currently the best of the best, which is a sad statement on games). However, I would buy any DLC for Skyrim long before I'd waste money on anything Fable III related. . . . And I'm a guy who spent $60 on Molyneux's 22Cans GODUS project.