Fallot 3: Broken Steel... what do we really want from it?

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

It started with Oblivion for me, countless hours extracted from my life into the it. Hell, you don't even have to say the full name of Oblivion... just Oblivion works! It was this critically acclaimed game that made Bethesda an even bigger name. How did they follow up their success?

Fallout 3 would be released on October 28, 2008, and was a major department from the Elders scroll series, which they were known for, but was heavily praised and proved that Bethesda knew a thing or two about how to make games. Every game has it's flaws though, and so did Fallout 3, the one that seemed to bug people the most was that unlike Oblivion, this game ended.

Two DLC's later, were are finally coming up on the big one that every fan of fallout 3 has been waiting for, Broken Steel, Namely because it takes away the big halt at the end of the game and not only expands on it, but will allow you to still play after you've beaten it for a second time. This, for me, is a big reason why i'm waiting for it.

How About you?

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

It started with Oblivion for me, countless hours extracted from my life into the it. Hell, you don't even have to say the full name of Oblivion... just Oblivion works! It was this critically acclaimed game that made Bethesda an even bigger name. How did they follow up their success?

Fallout 3 would be released on October 28, 2008, and was a major department from the Elders scroll series, which they were known for, but was heavily praised and proved that Bethesda knew a thing or two about how to make games. Every game has it's flaws though, and so did Fallout 3, the one that seemed to bug people the most was that unlike Oblivion, this game ended.

Two DLC's later, were are finally coming up on the big one that every fan of fallout 3 has been waiting for, Broken Steel, Namely because it takes away the big halt at the end of the game and not only expands on it, but will allow you to still play after you've beaten it for a second time. This, for me, is a big reason why i'm waiting for it.

How About you?