• 176 results
uberpwner93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By uberpwner93

Which on of these sequels are you looking most forward to.

For me...Fable 2.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Probably Fable 2. But they're all pretty close.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By samcotts

Gears of War 2, no question.

I'm still very much hyped for Fallout 3 and Fable 2 though.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Demilich

Fable 2 doesn't look that great. Gears 2 seems like a rehash. Fallout 3 is at least doing something different.

Go with d) Left 4 Dead.

vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

What are you looking forward to the most, ice-cream or waffles?

Can't compare those games. I'll go with wichever one comes first.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Demilich
VilhelmNielsen said:
"What are you looking forward to the most, ice-cream or waffles?

Can't compare those games. I'll go with wichever one comes first."
You can once you've eaten them.

Wait for reviews.
vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vilhelmnielsen
Demilich said:
"VilhelmNielsen said:
"What are you looking forward to the most, ice-cream or waffles?

Can't compare those games. I'll go with wichever one comes first."
You can once you've eaten them.

Wait for reviews."
I'm sorry, I don't like the taste of 360 games. I prefer DS games, they're a bit sweeter.
Logan_Aybara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Logan_Aybara

For me it's Fallout 3.  Oblivion completely took over my life, and it looks like Fallout 3 is going to do the same.  I'm picking up all 3 of the games you mentioned, but I'm sure I'll put the most hours into Fallout 3 by far.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By kush

I'm looking forward to Fable 2 the most, but I am a bit worried about it...

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Probably Fallout 3 & Gears 2. I might pick up Fable 2 when the price drops.

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGodPoet

Fallout 3. The fact I can decapitate enemies with teddy bears for some reason appeals to me. The fact I can kill people with teddy bears just appeals to me so much.

Gears and Fable look good too but the free roam with Fallout will make it so much better.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By brukaoru

Gears of War 2. Though I'm very interested in Fallout 3 and I'm curious to see how Fable 2 will turn out.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RandomHero666

i too will be getting them all on release, plus alot more, so whichever comes first is the game im lookin forward to most.
this will be a legendary year for games.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#14  Edited By wefwefasdf

Gears of War 2. I'm interested in all of them but Gears 2 is a definite.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By RedSox8933

Fallout 3. HOLY SHIT I WANT THAT GAME. I'm definitely hyped for gears 2 and fable 2 though, just not nearly as much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's definitely a tie between Fable 2 and Fallout 3. At this point I am having trouble deciding which one is 'better', overall I think Fable 2 might be, IMO. But it's too hard to choose. XD

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blu_Magic

Gears of War 2 hands down.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By WickedCobra03

Its between Fable 2 and Fallout 3.  I will prolly get Gears 2 but the first was alright, multiplayer was fun for awhile but it was not one of those games that kept me coming back like everyone else raved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't really see someone saying Gears 2 > Fallout 3/Fable 2. It has no where near as much gameplay as Fable or Fallout does. It is going to be great, but would you really spend money on it over the other two? :\

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"I can't really see someone saying Gears 2 > Fallout 3/Fable 2. It has no where near as much gameplay as Fable or Fallout does. It is going to be great, but would you really spend money on it over the other two? :\"
Yes.
sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sterbacblu

If Fable is able to fix everything annoying about the first game, then I'd say Fable 2.  The whole Fallout universe and plot doesn't interest me at all, but neither did Oblivion's, so...maybe Fallout 3?  Gears of War 2 looks more like Gears of War 1.0.1 to me.

It's really close between Fable 2 and Fallout 3...maybe just barely Fallout 3?  Sooo...I'll go with Too Human, since I just played the demo for the third time last nite and really really wish it was coming out this week.
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Blu_Magic
sterbacblu said:
"If Fable is able to fix everything annoying about the first game, then I'd say Fable 2.  The whole Fallout universe and plot doesn't interest me at all, but neither did Oblivion's, so...maybe Fallout 3?  Gears of War 2 looks more like Gears of War 1.0.1 to me.
It's really close between Fable 2 and Fallout 3...maybe just barely Fallout 3?  Sooo...I'll go with Too Human, since I just played the demo for the third time last nite and really really wish it was coming out this week.
"
How so?
Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Subway

Gears of War 2, Fable doesn't interest me in the least, and with Fallout 2 lacking a multiplayer or co-op component, Gears will last me far longer.

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By Manks

Gears 2 and Fallout 3.

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jordan23

Gears of War 2

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By pirate_republic

Fable 2 ftw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"sterbacblu said:
"If Fable is able to fix everything annoying about the first game, then I'd say Fable 2.  The whole Fallout universe and plot doesn't interest me at all, but neither did Oblivion's, so...maybe Fallout 3?  Gears of War 2 looks more like Gears of War 1.0.1 to me.
"
How so?"
Maybe he just means its not changing as much as Fable is from Fable 1 to 2, or Fallout is from 2 to 3. That's all.
sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sterbacblu
Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"sterbacblu said:
"
How so?"
Maybe he just means its not changing as much as Fable is from Fable 1 to 2, or Fallout is from 2 to 3. That's all."
Pretty much that.  I know a lot of people are into multiplayer gaming, but I'm really not, and if I'm hearing correctly most of the changes are taking place on the multiplayer side of things.  Otherwise it just looked like some new levels on the single player end.
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By samcotts
Sentry said:
"I can't really see someone saying Gears 2 > Fallout 3/Fable 2. It has no where near as much gameplay as Fable or Fallout does. It is going to be great, but would you really spend money on it over the other two? :\"
Maybe because we feel Gears 2 will be better? Your statement is like saying that the longer the game, the better it will be, and that's just not the case.

I reckon I'll spend just as much time on Gears 2 as I will with Fallout 3 and Fable 2. If the multiplayer is anywhere near as good as in Gears 1, then I will be on it for months.
Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vlademir

Gears 2 for me.  I've never played the first Fable and don't really know what it's about so I'm not that excited about it right now.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blu_Magic
sterbacblu said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"sterbacblu said:
"
How so?"
Maybe he just means its not changing as much as Fable is from Fable 1 to 2, or Fallout is from 2 to 3. That's all."
Pretty much that.  I know a lot of people are into multiplayer gaming, but I'm really not, and if I'm hearing correctly most of the changes are taking place on the multiplayer side of things.  Otherwise it just looked like some new levels on the single player end."
Alright then.
AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By AlexB

Gears of War 2 for sure.
I am somewhat interested in Fallout 3, despite them copying bioshock a little too much.
And i have no interest in Fable 2 whatsoever.

TheBigTicket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheBigTicket

Fallout 3 - I'm hoping it's great
Gears 2 - I know it will deliver
Fable 2 - I don't expect it to meet the high expectations

so Fallout 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

samcotts said:
"Sentry said:
Maybe because we feel Gears 2 will be better? Your statement is like saying that the longer the game, the better it will be, and that's just not the case.

I reckon I'll spend just as much time on Gears 2 as I will with Fallout 3 and Fable 2. If the multiplayer is anywhere near as good as in Gears 1, then I will be on it for months."
It's not all about length, and that's not what im saying, it's about how much gameplay the game has, and I cannot really see Gears 2 having anywhere near as much gameplay per square foot as Fable 2 or Fallout 3.
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

I reckon I'll spend just as much time on Gears 2 as I will with Fallout 3 and Fable 2. If the multiplayer is anywhere near as good as in Gears 1, then I will be on it for months."
It's not all about length, and that's not what im saying, it's about how much gameplay the game has, and I cannot really see Gears 2 having anywhere near as much gameplay per square foot as Fable 2 or Fallout 3."
I beat Fable 2 in a week and never touched it again but I'm still playing Gears of War. I'm predicting the same situation for Fable 2 and Gears of War 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

It's not all about length, and that's not what im saying, it's about how much gameplay the game has, and I cannot really see Gears 2 having anywhere near as much gameplay per square foot as Fable 2 or Fallout 3."
I beat Fable 2 in a week and never touched it again but I'm still playing Gears of War. I'm predicting the same situation for Fable 2 and Gears of War 2."
Truly? I am assuming you have not really looked into Fable 2 much from that post alone. Almost like you don't know about the game at all if you are comparing it to your time played in Fable 1.
kenzo287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

I beat Fable 2 in a week and never touched it again but I'm still playing Gears of War. I'm predicting the same situation for Fable 2 and Gears of War 2."
Truly? I am assuming you have not really looked into Fable 2 much from that post alone. Almost like you don't know about the game at all if you are comparing it to your time played in Fable 1."
Fable 2 is on my list of must games to buy this year and I've read about it alot but I'm still more hyped for Gears of War 2. It all depends on the person dude.
AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#39  Edited By AlexB
Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

Truly? I am assuming you have not really looked into Fable 2 much from that post alone. Almost like you don't know about the game at all if you are comparing it to your time played in Fable 1."
Fable 2 is on my list of must games to buy this year and I've read about it alot but I'm still more hyped for Gears of War 2. It all depends on the person dude."
Yeah Fable and Fallout look good but Gears 2 is my bread and butter. I don't want to say professionally, but i play gears of war with a clan so needless to say I've put hundreds of hours already into that game, and i foresee Gears 2 having the same future.
smis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By smis

Fable 2 by far.

Gears of War 2 is supposedly going to be "bigger, better, and more badass," but when I think of my issues with the original GeOW, that's not what it comes to mind.  How about an epic story and telling me why I was on the goddamn train? And that bomb set off at the end appears to have accomplished nothing?

Fallout 3 certainly looks interesting, but since there is so much more info on Fable 2 it is easy to get caught up with it; particularly the ability of having Co-Op will make it a much better experience.

OmNomNom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OmNomNom

I'm really looking forward to Fallout 3.

Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Echo

Fallout 3! I can't wait!

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blu_Magic
smis said:
"Fable 2 by far.

Gears of War 2 is supposedly going to be "bigger, better, and more badass," but when I think of my issues with the original GeOW, that's not what it comes to mind.  How about an epic story and telling me why I was on the goddamn train? And that bomb set off at the end appears to have accomplished nothing?

Fallout 3 certainly looks interesting, but since there is so much more info on Fable 2 it is easy to get caught up with it; particularly the ability of having Co-Op will make it a much better experience."
"Gears of War 2 takes place six months after the detonation of the Lightmass Bomb at the end of the first game. Though most of the Locust Horde was destroyed, the explosion also caused much of the liquid Imulsion underground to vaporize, causing a fatal disease called "Rust Lung" to spread among the diminished human population. After months of peace, the cities of Tollen and Montevado suddenly and mysteriously disappear underground, leading the COG to suspect the resurgence of the Locust." - Wikipedia
Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Schizoid

Fable 2, going to be fun killing my buddies family.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

Fable 2 is on my list of must games to buy this year and I've read about it alot but I'm still more hyped for Gears of War 2. It all depends on the person dude."
So if you could only buy ONE of the three it would be Gears 2? Really? O_O!
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

So if you could only buy ONE of the three it would be Gears 2? Really? O_O!"
Well duh. What's so shocking about that? I know way more people that are hyped for Gears 2 than people that are hyped for Fable 2.
MiniGuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MiniGuns

Gears Of War 2. I want it now.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48  Edited By Karmum

Gears of War 2, even though I'm pretty stoked or the other two games, too.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Blu_Magic
MiniGuns said:
"Gears Of War 2. I want it now."
Same here. I'm drooling at the thought of playing the new Horde mode with a bunch of friends. =p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"samcotts said:
"Sentry said:

So if you could only buy ONE of the three it would be Gears 2? Really? O_O!"
Well duh. What's so shocking about that? I know way more people that are hyped for Gears 2 than people that are hyped for Fable 2."
Because one you can have fun with for infinite longer then the other... I'm not saying Gears 2 won't be awesome, but the others, mainly Fallout 3, will last you a LONG time with great fun, so when you can only get one, how can you buy the one that won't last as long as the others? That's just me though. :P