Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

FauxWren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

oh hey cool, i made these! i just tossed them up in an imgur album so it's a little easier to navigate than my mess of a twitter feed. thanks for posting here and for all the great comments i've gotten about them! they were super fun to make.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This fucking John Drake photo, lol.

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BladedEdge

@fauxben: I was totally down with this, even going so far as to decide that Dan was completely broken as a 2 drop, (3/3 for 2 is already above average and, if not immediately killed, will simply win the game.

Did this with all the cards as they appear in the gallery, for fun...

And then I got to Ryan's card. And read the text and went "yup that fits" costs 7..7 power ok and..wait 3 health? That is real low for a 7 drop why would.....oh. :(.

That said, I doubt it was intended as a 'hey hey remember what happen to him! joke. So Great gallery, good job. Love seeing stuff like this done well.

FauxWren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FauxWren

@fauxben: I was totally down with this, even going so far as to decide that Dan was completely broken as a 2 drop, (3/3 for 2 is already above average and, if not immediately killed, will simply win the game.

Did this with all the cards as they appear in the gallery, for fun...

And then I got to Ryan's card. And read the text and went "yup that fits" costs 7..7 power ok and..wait 3 health? That is real low for a 7 drop why would.....oh. .

That said, I doubt it was intended as a 'hey hey remember what happen to him! joke. So Great gallery, good job. Love seeing stuff like this done well.

most of the attack/defense values are pretty off the cuff and not terribly thought out, but the idea with Ryan is that he loved giving people and games grief verbally in the best way and so i wanted to convey that by making his attack a lot higher than his defense. granted, 3 is probably pretty low for a 7 drop, but hey, who needs HP when you can just laugh at someone until they're destroyed?

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are pretty good! I wouldn't mind seeing a Luchadeer or Cool Baby card or even a Pastor Maldonado card.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By penguindust

The "Jason" card made me laugh out loud. I know people have created modded decks for the game that work with Cheat Engine. I so want to see this fleshed out.

marley10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These aren't bad lol. Thanks for sharing this!