favorite game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jomacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jomacha

if you had to choose 1 game that you could play for the rest of your life what would it be

The_Greg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's a tough question because there's no game that I could play for more than a couple of hundred hours.

Gun to my head, I'd choose any Elder Scrolls game from Morrowind onward, just for sheer content and freedom.

Fezrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think "favorite game" and "only game I can play for the rest of my life" are two different things.

My favorite game is probably Mass Effect 2, but there's a handful of other games I might say on a different day. They're all story-driven single-player games though, and would very quickly get stale if they're all I can play.

Whereas if I had to pick one game and have that be the only one going forward, I would almost certainly chose a successful MMO; probably WoW or FFXIV. There's just so much content, with new stuff being added regularly and I can always just use it as a social space if I'm bored with the gameplay. MMOs can be fun, but none of them are anywhere near being my favorite game.

Nach0Sanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark souls 1, no other game has come close to matching the satisfaction of beating it and the empty void it left after. Witcher 3 is a close second. That game ruined me on other rpgs with its level of immersion. I am currently playing through Dragonage Inquisition and wishing it were the witcher 3.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NTM

I'd rather just not play games and move on if that was to be the choice. I don't have a favorite game, I have favorites.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I guess I'd try to get real good at League of Legends or something like that. If I am forced to only play one game I might as well get paid.

More likely though I'd probably just give up the hobby all together. Take up tennis or something.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Csgo i guess, not favorite, but its fun enough.

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nnickers

You guys realize this was necro'd with spam, right?

First poster in 9 years has no previous posts and among their favorite games they list:

"Slot games at Slotozilla.com"

Fezrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nnickers: Whoops, I totally missed that.

Curse you bots!

mikewhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mikewhy

For the rest of my life? Skate 3.