Favourite end credit songs?

• 61 results
Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Chrono Trigger has an amazing soundtrack all around, but its final song is an excellent sendoff for the whole game.

https://youtu.be/DiuMEmsNCV8

I'd link it but I'm on mobile.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Loading Video...

I really liked this credits song (the whole ending is quite beautiful). The music ramps up from slow and melancholic to triumphant, all while showing scenes of the journey.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Big Porcupine Tree fan, had no idea they were in the Control credits that's really cool.
I think Metal Gear Solid might be my answer, it's used elsewhere in the game too but the end is where you hear it in full.

Shoutouts to Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, after the first song ends this starts playing, and it's so out of no where i was just sat there stunned.

Loading Video...
Nuttism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Since Transistor has already been mentioned, mine would probably be Spec Ops: the Line with 1983... A merman I should turn to be by Jimi Hendrix. After such an emotionally stirring game, it hit just the right tone to slowly wind you out of it. The lyrics are also both contemplative and full of anger which should fit your state of mind pretty well after that experience. Spanish Sahara by Foals also deserves to be a part of the Life is Strange discussion. That song hits hard.

Bonus song: Dared to Dream in Ouble Dragon Neon. Definitely the best part of the game. It not only has hilarious lyrics and singing, it's also a legitimately great rock ballad which I have probably listened to dozens of times.

flamingospit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gornogorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By gornogorno

I like this one

Loading Video...

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Angel's Thanatos from the "In water" ending of Silent Hill 2.

bakoomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@justin258: Funny story (well, kinda): I haven't played Chrono Trigger, but I recently picked up an N3DSXL because I never had one and wanted to play some of the games I missed out on. I was playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, which features some bonus songs from other Square games, including Chrono Trigger, and after hearing Frog's Theme it made me think I should play that game lol!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@bakoomerang: Chrono Trigger is one of the best games ever made and might be the best JRPG out there, not for mechanical complexity but just for sheer fun. Fun music, fun story, fun game, and it lasts precisely as long as it needs to (30 hours for a completionist). Absolutely play it, and do not miss out on the music!

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dragon Age Inquisition's final DLC "song" is pretty great.

Avatar image for sarcasticmudcrab
SarcasticMudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SarcasticMudcrab

Obviously it would of been this if they'd of made it the end credit song, but they didn't, what a waste!

Loading Video...