Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

@pretentioushack said:
@mtcantor said:

This is just a total waste of money.

You could argue this about the wii and the apple products. They still sell like gold.

There are tangible benefits to both Nintendo and Apple products and neither are as astronomically overpriced as this thing. Nintendo products aren't usually overpriced at all, and Apple products are nowhere near as bad as they used to be in terms of price.

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By therealnelsk

@pretentioushack said:
@mtcantor said:

You could argue this about the wii and the apple products. They still sell like gold.

There are tangible benefits to both Nintendo and Apple products and neither are as astronomically overpriced as this thing. Nintendo products aren't usually overpriced at all, and Apple products are nowhere near as bad as they used to be in terms of price.

Seriously? In terms of specs, Apple laptops are grossly overpriced. I should know, I just bought one.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3rphy said:

@sathingtonwaltz said:

@pretentioushack said:
@mtcantor said:

Seriously? In terms of specs, Apple laptops are grossly overpriced. I should know, I just bought one.

I didn't say they weren't.

Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Zekhariah

@probablytuna: I guess they want to keep up with the current Dell / HP / etc habits.

Gamer PC? Lets marginally increase the video performance and triple the price! Building your own PC is fun (and you can take care to pick more reliable components), but popularity comes from the drastic price efficiency.

UnoGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like everyone else in the thread is saying; it would be so much easier just to build a pricey computer than can run everything.
I can only imagine the specs on this bad boy to justify the $1000 price tag.