For a PSP Go owner, this sucks.

Dynamitekyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dynamitekyle

Seeing this new collectors edition makes me want to sell my PSP Go and get a new 3000 just to get this. 

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77649&loc=pspbest

Dynamitekyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dynamitekyle

Wrong board, my bad.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xyzygy

Exactly another reason why I would never want a PSP Go... you would have no reason to buy stuff like this. 

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ColinWright
@Dynamitekyle said:
" Wrong board, my bad. "
nah its dumping everything into general. not your fault
ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By ColinWright

I dont see why they dont just include a download code for every psp game that has a downloadable version. That is the thing keeping me from buying a go.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Ace829

Yeah the PSP Go is a waste of space. Sony really can't justify this dumb decision.
@Dynamitekyle said:

" Wrong board, my bad. "

General Discussion bug. It happens.
agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By agentboolen

The whole PSP Go thing never made sense to me, its like smaller enough to go in your pocket "comfortably" but can't be used as a phone so whats the chances of a person carrying around a PSP Go and a Phone?  Just seems like a dumb move, if it had phone capabilities I think this thing could have competed with the iphone just for the fact that its more gamer friendly....  Yea sure it would have needed a good marketing campagn but I think it could have worked, the PSP is funner to play games on then a crappy iphone.

But yea I feel your pain on the no disc drive part.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iamjohn
@agentboolen said:
" The whole PSP Go thing never made sense to me, its like smaller enough to go in your pocket "comfortably" but can't be used as a phone so whats the chances of a person carrying around a PSP Go and a Phone? "
About the same chance of a person carrying around a phone and any other handheld gaming device?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I loved my PSP Go, but god damn do I regret buying it now.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By gla55jAw

Yeah I never understood the PSP Go. I download games off PSN onto my PSP 2000 and if I ever fill up my 8GB stick, I can buy another or bigger one. And I can still buy UMD games.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

@Dynamitekyle:
Step 1. Pre-order Game 
Step 2. Buy Game 
Step 3. Keep cool shit and sell Game on the internet for retail price 
Step 4. You just won Gamestop

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By FesteringNeon

Yea i'm seriously thinking of selling mine, and either buying a 3000, or just saving that money for the trip I bought it for, this summer.   
Pisses me off I have to spend (at least) 65 american bucks to buy two 20 "pound "cards for Flatout: Head On, and the half assed EA Replay from the EU store.  (want MLF desperately)
I could buy them on disc for under $20, total.  
Not only that, but everytime I want to play them I have to switch my profile back and fourth, just to play them.  

: /   Really thought the digital revolution would start taking shape.  I guess at 1, or 2 crappy releases a week, maybe it is?
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#13  Edited By Hailinel
@gla55jAw said:
" Yeah I never understood the PSP Go. I download games off PSN onto my PSP 2000 and if I ever fill up my 8GB stick, I can buy another or bigger one. And I can still buy UMD games. "
I feel the same way about my PSP-3000.  The PSPGo never made sense to me because it seemed like it was just stripping functionality away while charging more money.
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By keyhunter

I still rock the PSP 1.5 firmware so I can actually get some utility out of the device other than just playing crappy PSP games.
Also I have not touched my PSP in almost 4 years.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DukesT3

Yep.. another psp go owner here and thinking about selling mine also. Especially when amazon has persona for $20 while its still $40 on psn. Not cool. 

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By agentboolen
@iAmJohn said:
" @agentboolen said:
" The whole PSP Go thing never made sense to me, its like smaller enough to go in your pocket "comfortably" but can't be used as a phone so whats the chances of a person carrying around a PSP Go and a Phone? "
About the same chance of a person carrying around a phone and any other handheld gaming device? "
Yea so pretty much no chance, reason that thing should have doubled as a phone!
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

The PSPGo isn't a stupid idea; it's a good idea. It's just not the kind of product the majority of people on this forum would want to buy. That's no reason to knock it though. It works pretty well. "Hardcore" players that buy a PSPGo know what they're getting into (as in shortage of games/games uploading late), and for the average person, it won't bother them, because they just want to play the new Madden and the new Burnout and the new Need for Speed, and all of those are on there. The average person couldn't care less about Peace Walker, and frankly, I agree with them, because that game looks like garbage. 

So there. :)

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By JCGamer

I was actually tempted to get a Go this past October--I was almost believing the idea that Sony would make all games release the same time for the UMD and PSN.  Fortunately for me the one game I really wanted was Castlevania: Dracula X chronicles and it wasn't available on the PSN.  So bought a 3000, a 16 gig memory stick and the game--all for less than the price for the Go.