Found a box of Dragon Balls on my desk...

Avatar image for securityguruguy
SecurityGuruGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Mixture of dvd's and vhs. Anyone know a good vhs to computer ripper device? There are a bunch out there, but I trust the opinions of my fellow duders over internet randos.

Also, I guess this means I wear my nerdom on my sleeves if even my work peers thought I'd be into this.

Avatar image for not_a_bumblebee
not_a_bumblebee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By not_a_bumblebee

I thought they were the actual Dragon Balls. I was going to ask you what you wished for from Shenron.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I always laughed at the way they advertised GT in the states that first time with the weird -ion names, the rap and the more "mature" music changes. Since they are the VHS copies I assume all the weirdness is there.

As Jeff mentioned in the history of trunks podcast because you have the older dub versions (some might even be the blue ocean stuff) you might have a lot of fun with the kinda silly and stilted scripts and dialogue.

Avatar image for securityguruguy
SecurityGuruGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bradbrains: Looking forward to that! Didn't realize that in order to rip the vhs to computer, I will need to watch them all as they play with the output getting recorded, seems obvious in retrospect. I plan on making my wife watch. Hehehehe