From a long-time subscriber thanks for the upped content!.

chalkcharmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've had a few usernames and ended up subscribing with each one. I've fallen out and back in with gaming since Giant Bomb had premium, and with it, fallen out and into accounts/usernames/premium subs.

I remember being very frustrated a couple of years ago at the lack of content - premium was an issue, but the content in general was lacking. Perhaps it's just that I consume far too much media, but one "thing" a day (averaged out to less than that really) was not keeping me satisfied.

Now, I'm visiting the site 2-3 times a day and generally seeing a new piece of worthwhile content almost every visit on weekdays AND seeing content on weekends. I haven't questioned my sub status for a long time whereas I used to participate in discussions about the "value" in a GB Premium account. Even without the premium, the amount of content (while remaining at the Giant Bomb quality standard) has reached a really admirable point that I don't think any other site currently competes with. Gamespot had Giant Bomb on the ropes for a while about a year ago or so, but it's been really nice to see this progression.

So here's a big thanks to counterbalance my sporadic bitching in the past. Thanks Duders. You guys make my life more enjoyable.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Definitely have heard others say the same. Can't say I've ever been unhappy as a sub, but the return of GBE recently has been awesome. This site is pretty amazing when it fires on all cylinders.

Now if only the Giant Beastcast could get up and running! :D