From Apple Watch to Amazfit Bip

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

Now I just want an Amazbiff Tip.

The Amazfit is neat because it's kind of capable and is cheap, but at the end of the day I don't want to use something that's kind of capable at all, therefore any amount of money is too much. I feel like people get very caught up in the idea of buying something because it seems like a deal instead of actually thinking about whether they need (or even really want) something.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I moved from Android Wear to an actual analog watch and it has been nice, but I do sometimes miss the notifications. The only usefull function for a "smart watch" that I found was getting a glipse at a message from my wife when at work and knowing if it was something that needed my immediate attention.

WillyOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I used Fitbit Alta HR for about six months. No complaints, you can hardly notice it even when sleeping. Then a hard plastic part broke. Send it it for repairs. It's been about 1,5 months and they're finally sending it back. It does everything I need (besides the exercise stuff it shows the time and date). If I have to do something more with a device I'd rather just use my iPhone SE.