From Hate to Love b/c Someone Convinced You to Keep Playing?

• 57 results
ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: and thus further alienating them from it in the process...

Like I said before, not doing something beacuse other people are telling you to do it is pretty immature.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Dark Souls REALLY put me off with all the reports of "Dude its so hardcore" and the fact that it looked like a mess in all the video coverage (Looked old school in a bad way, bad item descriptions, no direction) and it is now one of my favorite series and makes me want the melee combat to be that model in All games with a sword.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

@jonny_anonymous: I sincerely doubt they were serious when they mentioned that as a reason for not playing TW3. It felt more like they were trying to rile up the people that kept sending in the same comments trying to tell them to keep playing it.

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I would say that my friend convinced me to play through Ys: Oath in Felghana and I ended up having a much more positive experience with it than I thought I would.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know about hate but dislike weirdly enough the first Max Payne I played it on PS2 originally and I didn't care for the graphic novels thought it looked corney and I hated the controls.But years later I got into PC gaming and played it again and my mine set was alot different I love the game and soundtrack. Max Payne has become one of my favorite series of all time and I really miss the novel style in MP3 but I love all the MP games Max Payne 2 is my favorite out of all of them I would say.

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bioshock and Dark Souls are the only 2 games I ever came back to after giving up on after a few hours (and did so at least 9-12 months later in both cases).