Future of Clue Crew

kamikawa4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kamikawa4

I am going to miss Abby terribly. She has incredible energy and is very funny particularly in contrast to the more... veteran Vinny and Alex.

Clue Crew is a great series run by Abby and has been my favorite regular series on the site for awhile. With her upcoming departure I hope the show continues with Alex and Vinny and whoever else may come along.

With Alex presumed at the helm of the series, I would love to see some Law and Order games get played. I know nothing about them but can only imagine how great it would be to have Alex partnered up with Briscoe grilling the local bodega clerk.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I’m guessing she might continue the series on Twitch with guests. I saw that she has started streaming although I haven’t had a chance to check these out.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think the series could continue without Abby. She's the star and the middle aged dudes are the foils going through the types of games she loved as a youth, which is a counterpoint to her generally being the less experienced person on most of the older games they go through on GB.

It would be great to have an expanded adventure game series with Alex and Vinny and others though.

We all remember the Contradiction: Spot the Liar videos, so maybe a focus on FMV series?

Full Motion Vinny-o Games.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Well, it'll probably go the way of Flight Club. When a major participant of a series leaves, they end it and replace it with something new.

That is the way of things. Abby runs that show. She might play it on some personal streams, or she may not stream games at all after November. Whatever she wants to do!

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By htr10

I mean, it’s not illegal for Alex to play Nancy Drew games with Abby on her Twitch stream...or is it?

As others have said it, probably add it to the list of features that disappears when someone from the crew moves on.

Does anyone have a count of how many Nancy Drew games Abby played through on GB?

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The future of Clue Crew will probably share the same fate as Sims challenge and Fright or Shite unfortunately.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Early on I thought it would be fun to do other games like the Sherlock Holmes game where Sherlock dies. However, Clue Crew felt like such an Abby and Alex thing, I’m not sure how it would be if it continued without her. Some things you can swap people in and out like Demo Derby, but Abby and the Nancy Drew games are so engrained with that series.

I would like to see Alex play those Law and Order or Sherlock games (I can’t tell if he said Sherlock or if I’m just wishing for something in existence), but that may be better for a one off Playdate with Vinny.