Game To Do lists

peter_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By peter_j

Does anybody else have a bunch of games that they keep meaning to play or get back to but just never do it. This is the case with me, I keep meaning to finish Mass Effect, finish off Oblivion etc. I always end up playing halo or TF2 and it bugs me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Yep, I've got a stack of Nintendo DS and Wii games I need to get to sometime.

Alynablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Alynablaze

Yeah, I have a few games that are left gathering dust that I should really finish, off the top of my head I can recall: Condemned, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Oblivion, Dead Rising and I have a 2nd play though of Mass Effect that I've abandoned, that's all I think.

jlaudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jlaudio7

Yeah, I have a loooong list of games i need to finish.

• Final Fantasy III (I wish they had made this in 2d 16-bit like the others, i don't like the 3d visuals :/)
  • FF IV
  • FF V
  • FF VI
  • FF Tactics A2
  • GTA4 (I play it almost everyday, but I have to finish it. my friend got his copy weeks after I did and finished it before me LOL)
  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent (bought this months ago and just started playing it! woo go me!)
  • Skate. (same with GTA4, I play it, I'm just not motivated to play through the story missions and crap)
  • Gears of War (I only like playing this game with friends, its just boring when your playing alone [[IMO]])