It’s been a hella busy year, with the whole industry desperately trying to pry us away from free to play games, and create ~*~*~*|*MINDSHARE ~*~**~* against the Red Dead juggernaut.
With the Black Friday sales coming up its time many of us look to buy up the games we missed all year dirt cheap.
What’s are the games you all have most surprisingly forgotten came out in 2018?
1) Another Tomb Raider apparently? Is this the third or fourth since the gritty reboot? Porting the 360 one and the whole MS vs Sony exclusivity thing makes it hard for me to remember.
2) Just Cause 4 exists and is apparently coming next month.
3) The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 both came out this year not Fall ‘17, and mid year no less.
4) Darksiders 3 is coming out in like two weeks with little fanfare yet.
5) As Jeff and Brad mentioned recently... MGS Survive was a 2018 game. Feels like 2015.
6) That PS3 Assassins Creed game, Rogue, that came out around the time of the broken PS4 one was ported to current gen consoles.
7) A Way Out
8) Original GCN Luigi’s Mansion ported to 3DS.