gamepro claims heavy rain best graphics ever ever

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SolemnOaf

wrong.  It is not up to him to decide what my personal experiences have been.  It really doesn't matter if you disagree or not; he questioned my statement and I questioned his very existance.  Pay attention you louts. 

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By SolemnOaf

So, according to you imbeciles, I have never played the game Indigo Prophecy.  I did not; buy the game early last week, delete it just yesterday off my hard drive, and rue the day I wasted fifteen dollars on such a worthless purchase?  Is that what you really believe?  Or maybe, just maybe, I was trolled for no reason and my response was therefore appropriate, and if anything, not caustic enough.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By SolemnOaf

My opinion of the critical analysis this board is capable of has plummeted.   Shame on you, tarsier and jayge.  Sure, I was an asshole, but I felt entitled to act as such after suffering the insults of such a blatant fanboy.  You're really going to argue that his point that my opinion was invalid due to fabrication?  Shame on you.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By Jayge_

I'm going to argue that his point was plausible, especially given the manner you've presented yourself. Don't doubt my critical analysis skills; they're reassuring me that I need not worry about your criticism.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By SolemnOaf

how very big of you.  apparently it's not enough to simply state your cause, you must also accomodate me with a negative score.  I've never had a problem with you, but you've given me reason to now.  Watch yourself, simpleton.

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#106  Edited By Patchinko

When your ego outweighs your common sense, it's time to step back from the computer, get a cold glass of what-have-you and re-evaluate.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Jayge_
SolemnOaf said:
"how very big of you.  apparently it's not enough to simply state your cause, you must also accomodate me with a negative score.  I've never had a problem with you, but you've given me reason to now.  Watch yourself, simpleton."
I didn't feel your post to be special in any way shape or form, especially because it's exceedingly clear that you rate yourself up. I simply adjusted for reality. I only got them to 0. I didn't make them go below that.

Edit: upon actually reading the last part of that post out of boredom, I laugh at the irony.
MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON

Ignoring the fact Crysis looks and is technically superior and everyone on that website should be shot in the head, on the subject of Farenhight, it's basically like an adventure game without puzzles and stupid button tapping during cut-scenes. The game is interesting though. The only thing I didn't like is when it went all Matrix and Alein-apeshit.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By SolemnOaf
Jayge said:
"SolemnOaf said:
"how very big of you.  apparently it's not enough to simply state your cause, you must also accomodate me with a negative score.  I've never had a problem with you, but you've given me reason to now.  Watch yourself, simpleton."
I didn't feel your post to be special in any way shape or form, especially because it's exceedingly clear that you rate yourself up. I simply adjusted for reality. I only got them to 0. I didn't make them go below that.

Edit: upon actually reading the last part of that post out of boredom, I laugh at the irony."
see, the only difference between you and me in this thread is that I was provided ample excuse to act the jerk.  You're simply doing it for fun. 

The only irony in my last statement is that I would bother addressing it to you, an obvious effort wasted.  You can't tell a stupid person that they are stupid, they must eventually realize it themselves, if ever.  I wish you the best of luck.
SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SolemnOaf
SolemnOaf said:
"After just recently attempting to play the 'game' Indigo Prophecy, I can say that heavy rain is definately going to need more than good graphics to capture the least bit of my attention."

hey, how about just letting it slide on through this time?  Don't you think that would have been the smart thing to do?  lol
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Jayge_
SolemnOaf said:
"Jayge said:
"SolemnOaf said:

Edit: upon actually reading the last part of that post out of boredom, I laugh at the irony."
see, the only difference between you and me in this thread is that I was provided ample excuse to act the jerk.  You're simply doing it for fun. 

The only irony in my last statement is that I would bother addressing it to you, an obvious effort wasted.  You can't tell a stupid person that they are stupid, they must eventually realize it themselves, if ever.  I wish you the best of luck."
You should heed your own words, buddy. You're up your own ass in denial far enough to see what you've eaten for lunch in your stomach. That second to last sentence is why I don't bother actually posting anything of substance in reply to you. Besides this post, of course, but it was necessary.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By Vaxadrin

l wish I could've avoided reading this thread but I didn't press triangle at the right moment.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By SolemnOaf

trolls on parade. 

I guess no-life losers have to stick up for each other, because what I said about one of you couild be said about the rest.  Sweet how you all come running to each other's defense like playground sweethearts.  Really, that's cute. 

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#115  Edited By thebeast

Enough of the trolling and flaming I think - this topic has deviated just a little...