Games + Youtube + GiantBomb = Fantasticalism @_@

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8233baa5c9
deactivated-60a8233baa5c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I just happened to notice that a lot of the video sections for Game pages are empty, but I was thinking that GiantBomb which is heavily based on Community Support found that although youtube is great to look up games, GiantbBomb seems like an amazing Central hub to upload user gameplay videos which can be categorized really nicely in the video sections for each games from headshots, to kill streaks, to walkthroughs...and so on...

Now of course this can be all done on youtube by itself already but GiantBomb seems to be the perfect organized central hub for all this to take place with each game having its own dedicated page run by mainly....well us....and the moderators.

I think with the power of Games + Youtube + GiantBomb could really make this site that much more amazing.

Imagine Ps3 games + built in youtube support + GiantBomb = @_@ Fantasticalism!

But again I know most sites have the ability to have videos and such about games on they're site, but I think its the way GiantBomb has been built and designed that could make this site an amazing central hub for this to take place.

Whats your take on it?

Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Video_Tycoon

I think we should have the option to post a link for the videos section and it automatically gets embedded.  Either that or we post the embed HTML thing from YT.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8233baa5c9
deactivated-60a8233baa5c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Video_Tycoon said:
"I think we should have the option to post a link for the videos section and it automatically gets embedded.  Either that or we post the embed HTML thing from YT.
"
Yes that would be fantasticalism in its more extreme form /\_/\