Gamestop preorder change

BenHalkoski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I have 60 towards destiny and I want to out 20 of that towards titanfall will they let me or does it have to be separate in cash for the preorder

None_Braver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Call them

/thread

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By RawknRo11a

as a part time employee as my second job I can tell you yes, this should not be any problem.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By ShadowSkill11

@benhalkoski: A. Why don't you just call them? B. Why haven't you switched to Amazon yet?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iam3green

yes you can

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You can but they won't like it. They'll have to cancel the original pre-order, then rering you for both orders you want to do. They shouldn't get to pissed since they aren't losing a pre-order but just know they'll probably be super annoyed.

This comes from someone who worked at a Gamestop and you'll have to do it in person.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop pre-paying for games in full before their release date. If you absolutely must pre-order from Gamestop, put no more than $5 down; there's no reason you should be giving them interest free loans.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zirilius

Stop pre-paying for games in full before their release date. If you absolutely must pre-order from Gamestop, put no more than $5 down; there's no reason you should be giving them interest free loans.

I got no problem with people pre-ordering games. I happily pre-ordered Titanfall on PC, from Origin, as soon as the beta ended simply cause I had the money now and know that the week is heavy with bills and won't have it then.

Also if you are someone who trades games in at Gamestop (which is something I don't recommend anyone do) then the credit you get towards the game is tax free. Not that the savings makes up for what you traded in but its still a small amount of savings.