Gaming items as decor

PimpSlappp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Howdy partners. In the market for some decorations for my home office. I am specifically looking for some authentic/original N64 stuff. Anyone familiar with any sites or sellers that have game boxes, manuals, and other older gaming things? Thinking eBay is going to be the best place to go, but just wanted some input from others that had more experience with buying these kinds of items.

Ulfhedinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mostly have my gaming space decorated with Blizz stuff since I've been a fan since Warcraft 2.
And most of items I own are bought either over Blizz store or partners so I can't say I had any bad experience in that regard.

N64 stuff I guess you'll have most luck browsing eBay as you said it yourself.

jamesyfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're interested in purely decorative things, etsy is a good place to look. I know you mentioned you wanted original stuff, but that will be difficult to come by and be expensive for stuff that looks pristine (or close to it). Particularly N64 game boxes.

There are a lot of sellers doing reproduction boxes, manuals etc. Granted they never look 1:1 (printing quality and colors always gonna be slightly off).

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By csl316

Nerdy conventions always have a ton of stuff, but are obviously on hiatus. Maybe look up the artist alley list for the convention Jeff went to, Anime Expo. I go to ACEN by Chicago just because half the vendors there have video game stuff. A lot of them generally have online contacts.

A majority is homemade stuff that may catch your eye, but some had authentic old stuff, too.

Pooch516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pooch516

I'm not sure this fits what you're looking for, but Etsy has a few cool 3D shadowboxes that hold game cartridges, like this:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/479805234/super-metroid-cartridge-holder-8x10

I actually have the version of this (and a Zelda one) without the cartridge holder and can say the quality is really great.

Not seeing any N64 games, though.