Shady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Shady
@Dem said:
" @Shady: do you realize i would not compare him to blissey if i knew blissey couldn't beat him but in fact a blissey can stomp him i dunno who's blisseys you've been fighting "
Uh, I guess the fact that you're being sarcastic means you don't really understand the meta game. It's not a matter of KOing him since you could sacrifice a Poke to do it. It's the fact that it can sweep a whole team if you let him. Blissey is not as good as it used to be anyway. Now Wobbuffet, that's an ass.
Dem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Dem
@Shady: now please don't preech pokemon to me i know  everything about pokemon just like everyone else who's played it since it for debute on the first gamboy in america. and yes wobbuffet is good but you obviously doubt my knowledge of knowing who is an ass to fight and who is not. which is a mistake every trainer does especially in battle . you can't look at a pokemon and say it sucks till you see if someone can use it properly.
Shady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Shady
@Dem said:

" @Shady: now please don't preech pokemon to me i know  everything about pokemon just like everyone else who's played it since it for debute on the first gamboy in america. and yes wobbuffet is good but you obviously doubt my knowledge of knowing who is an ass to fight and who is not. which is a mistake every trainer does especially in battle . you can't look at a pokemon and say it sucks till you see if someone can use it properly. "

I never said Blissey sucked. However, its become a lot easier to counter since the 4th gen Pokemon came along. I don't see many people using it since they'll have at least one physical sweeper in OU battles unless they're trying an unorthoxed tactic which is really the only time you might underestimate the Poke. I'm not sure why you might think Garchomp isn't a problem. Its got better stats than some legendaries. If that doesn't make it obvious it's a bit unbalanced in normal play, then I'm not sure what would.
Dem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dem
@Shady: ok im going to clear this up real quick i'll battle someone with a garchomp and every time i knock it out i''ll post the battle video. so you better get ready to see a lot of lv.100 garchomps hit the ground
Dem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dem
@ElegantRuby: i give up hands up to you. that was so nestolgic to here that song . . . . . . reminded me of the good times before all this stuff started. . . . . . i almost wanna cry when i compare the old pokemon to now days. . . . . it used to be so pure
Shady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shady
@Dem said:
" @Shady: ok im going to clear this up real quick i'll battle someone with a garchomp and every time i knock it out i''ll post the battle video. so you better get ready to see a lot of lv.100 garchomps hit the ground "
You totally missed the point I was trying to make. I don't care if you KO a million Garchomps since it won't change the fact that it's still a devastating Poke in the hands of a good trainer. That's really the key word here. A trainer that knows how the meta game works. 
Anyway, I don't care too much for OU battles. It usually comes down to the same kind of teams anyway.
Dem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dem
@Shady: what people are you fighting? if you want a non ev/iv bullshit unique battle fight me cause trust me i know i use pokemon that a lot of people dont use
Shady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Shady
@Dem said:
" @Shady: what people are you fighting? if you want a non ev/iv bullshit unique battle fight me cause trust me i know i use pokemon that a lot of people dont use "
That's nice. I know a lot of people that use some weird combination in terms of Pokes and move sets. Thing is, they all EV train and IV breed so someone like Garchomp coming in is a problem. I can see how you can knock out a bunch of random Garchomps if they were just random in terms of spread.
Dem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dem
@Shady: haha you obviously don't know the trick to take out a garchomp ev/iv trained do you? i'll post a video to show you how ^^
Dem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dem
@Shady: ok so the video vanished or was removed but you should know this as well as any trainer a lv.1 rattatat can stomp a garchomp easy even if its ev'ed