Firegod83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Firegod83

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I did a quick search and didn't find anything mentioning it. Are there more Hoodies to come in the members store or with the change they will not be able to do that?

I missed the boat on getting one and would like to have one if they are coming back.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

@Firegod83: There probably will be down the line, but maybe not the same.

@Branthog: That story may have jacked this thread, I understand where people come from. If you are wearing a hoody with the hood up, then most people will see you as a scumbag who just wants to mug them/stab them/rape them. Where as in reality that person could be on his way to see his nan, out for a walk or just wearing it because it's raining. The Hoody has a bad rep that I don't think will really ever go away, which is a great shame.

ABritishNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ABritishNerd

I was just longingly looking at the store page wishing I'd ordered sooner.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Branthog

@Hizang said:

@Firegod83: There probably will be down the line, but maybe not the same.

@Branthog: That story may have jacked this thread, I understand where people come from. If you are wearing a hoody with the hood up, then most people will see you as a scumbag who just wants to mug them/stab them/rape them. Where as in reality that person could be on his way to see his nan, out for a walk or just wearing it because it's raining. The Hoody has a bad rep that I don't think will really ever go away, which is a great shame.

Funny thing is, Geraldo's dipshit comment over the event is the first time in 35 years I've ever heard of any negative connotations with hoodies. Who doesn't own a hoodie or five? Anyway, I really like the idea of an evil hoodie that only criminals wear with a giant fucking bomb on it. :D

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrKlorox

They recently mentioned in video or something that Ryan was supposed to go meet with someone at CBS to look into t-shirt options and stuff. You might wanna shoot him a PM or tweet and ask if that was one of them.

edit:@Branthog: Like an evil doppelganger of the regular GB logo except with a goatee and shifty eyes?

Firegod83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Firegod83

@MrKlorox said:

They recently mentioned in video or something that Ryan was supposed to go meet with someone at CBS to look into t-shirt options and stuff. You might wanna shoot him a PM or tweet and ask if that was one of them.

Awesome thanks!

Avatar image for bombcastgoldthwait
BombcastGoldthwait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed out on the hoodie too, and was wondering the same thing. I also missed out on the Wizard shirt, and vowed it would never happen again, but it did. At least I managed to pick up a signed poster before they sold out, and that makes up for it.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By FLStyle
No Caption Provided
WSGEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WSGEXE

My apologies for resurrecting a deceased thread but - hoodies, can we expect to see them make a return?

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By psylah

@WSGEXE said:

My apologies for resurrecting a deceased thread but - hoodies, can we expect to see them make a return?

Giant Bomb-branded hooded blazers designed in collaboration with J Allard

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By alternate

@WSGEXE said:

Ryan has said "maybe" and "sometime" and to be honest that is likely all you are going to get until they actually go on sale. With the new order then produce system it is likely they would stay in stock for long enough for anyone who wants one to get in on it this time.

WSGEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WSGEXE

Here's hoping. It will soon be winter here and I was counting on a Giant Bomb hoodie to protect my organs.