Gears 2 limited edition Cover sucks. Im getting the regular

GearsGamer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GearsGamer360

I know this sounds very nit picky and i honestly love what comes with the limited edition (Gold lancer FTW) but im sorry, the cover just blows, its so bland looking. I absolutly love the cover of the regular edition so as a result I will be getting that version instead, grant it its only a cover but I have to look at it everytime I swap out the game and besides, it would be a hassle to open the limited edition everytime i wanted to swap out the game.. I just dont understand why they couldnt use the same cover for the limited edition as the regular edition, it kicks so much ass!

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Put the case in a drawer that holds your games, not a big deal. You'll hardly ever look at it, unnecessarily nit picky if you ask me.

GearsGamer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GearsGamer360
Vinchenzo said:
"Put the case in a drawer that holds your games, not a big deal. You'll hardly ever look at it, unnecessarily nit picky if you ask me.
"

I know man but lol the cover for Gears 2 is just so bad ass and I was so thrilled to see that as the final box art, I know its very nitpicky but im also all about cover art
DorianBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DorianBlack

So? I thought the cover of the first one was horribly bland but thats what cabinets are for.

cann3dheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By cann3dheat

And where does Gears 2 discussion go?

I wonder.