Get to Know Jan Ochoa! Interview on Giant Bomb, MythBusters, and Personality-Based Media

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Lionheart377
mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Jan’s such a nice as hell dude, just based off this podcast he seems like a super chill guy and I dunno, to me, more than Abby or Ben (no offense), he represents how us the fans would be if we got hired at giantbomb. Laid back, happy to be here, ready to support when needed, and has aims to do more in the future.

Great job as always Josiah, you manage to make these interviews feel so casual in a good way

BallsLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mrfluke said:

Jan’s such a nice as hell dude, just based off this podcast he seems like a super chill guy and I dunno, to me, more than Abby or Ben (no offense), he represents how us the fans would be if we got hired at giantbomb. Laid back, happy to be here, ready to support when needed, and has aims to do more in the future.

Great job as always Josiah, you manage to make these interviews feel so casual in a good way

Fixed this for you. Ya Jan seems cool.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mrfluke said:

Fixed this for you. Ya Jan seems cool.

It was fine the first time. If a staff member doesn't appeal to someone it's fine to say that. He didn't say anything nasty or hurtful. Relax.

Anyways yeah hoping to hear more of him on future Bombcasts and video features as well.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ballsleon said:
@mrfluke said:

Fixed this for you Ya Jan seems cool.

It was fine the first time. If a staff member doesn't appeal to someone it's fine to say that. He didn't say anything nasty or hurtful. Relax.

Anyways yeah hoping to hear more of him on future Bombcasts and video features as well.

Sincerely appreciate the looking out Kishin, but its alright, him doing his thing doesnt really change my opinion, but i clearly (?) struck a nerve with the user and if so i apologize

(although i initially took what he did as agreeing with what i was saying as if you read it as is with the stuff he crossed out, makes it sound like he agreed )

But anyway would rather not have this turn into a thing that dominates Josiah's podcast thread.