GETCHA PULL! Your Poison of Choice for New Year's?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

This is WHISKEY Media, folks!  That means that in order to love these sites, a prerequisite love for the drink on celebratory occasions is almost a given (and if you aren't a drinker, well, sorry for you!).  Plenty of us are going to get trashed as fuck tonight and probably end up face down in some chick's muff that we don't necessarily want to be in (and if you aren't, well...SORRY FOR YOU!).  The real question here is not your questionable taste in women...or men if that's your fancy...but instead, it's about what you'll be using to black out 2010 and drunkenly haze 2011 in with! 

Tonight, my drink of choice will be the ever-so-lovely Johnnie and Coke.  Hopefully, I can find myself drunkenly trying to write a drunken blog whilst at the bar trying to pick up some fat bitch that needs some winter loving!  = D 

So, let's all raise our imaginary internet glasses filled to the brim with choice liquors and bad choices to come and say farewell to 2010!  CHEERS!!! 

WARNING: Actual night will not be anywhere near as fancy as this.
 WARNING: Actual night will not be anywhere near as fancy as this.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

hey man i try to drink alcohol all the time but it tastes like bitter sour piss and feels like a form of torture ! 

TO GIANTBOMB. 

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

My favorite beer, yuengling. 

@jakob187: Classy picture!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Tireyo

I don't celebrate New Years. I just don't care anymore.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I can't say I'm a drinker but I am enjoying a larger at the moment. I hope you're all enjoying your New Year's celebrations.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By ImperiousRix

Cuba Libre... 
Rum and cola my friend.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Tireyo643 said:
" I don't celebrate New Years. I just don't care anymore. "
whats wrong handsome bob ?
Liono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Liono88

New years blunts for everyone!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tireyo
@Ahmad_Metallic: The name is Ty. >:( ..... You're trying to butter me up aren't you?

I don't celebrate New Years, because I don't really care about it anymore. Just another year of being alive putting up with way of living, but at least I'm alive. I don't make new years resolutions anymore, because I excel in not giving a damn. It's not like I remember or really follow what I had planned from last year. I don't celebrate it, because it's just really silly to me now. It just doesn't make since as to why I even should.
Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jack268
wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By wunder_

Mmmmmmmm

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jakob187
@gakon5 said:
" Coca-Cola Classic.  Here's to not having the (legal) privilege to drink alcohol for another two years! "
Legality has never stopped me before!  Don't let it stop you!  As a wise man once said:  tip up your cup and throw your hands up, LET ME HEAR THE PARTY SAY!!! 

BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By BigLemon

I don't drink, nor do I enjoy ending up "face down in some chick's muff." That's a little low-brow.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jakob187
@BigLemon said:
" I don't drink, nor do I enjoy ending up "face down in some chick's muff." That's a little low-brow. "
LOW BROW?!  HOW DARE YOU, SIR!!!  There is nothing low brow about being face down in some chick's muff!
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By FrankCanada97

Nothing, I'm the DD of every single person I know.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jakob187
@FrankCanada97 said:
" Nothing, I'm the DD of every single person I know. "
Tell them to call a taxi!
SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#18  Edited By SMTDante89

I don't drink, never much cared for the taste so I'm just going to stick with some off-brand soda and some Crystal Light.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Tireyo643 said:
" I don't celebrate New Years, because I don't really care about it anymore. Just another year of being alive putting up with way of living, but at least I'm alive. I don't make new years resolutions anymore, because I excel in not giving a damn. It's not like I remember or really follow what I had planned from last year. I don't celebrate it, because it's just really silly to me now. It just doesn't make since as to why I even should. "
i feel and think the exact same way, but really all you get from sharing those grim thoughts online is being called a drama queen 

so just say happy new year even if u dont mean it.. i dont !
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tireyo
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @Tireyo643 said:
" I don't celebrate New Years, because I don't really care about it anymore. Just another year of being alive putting up with way of living, but at least I'm alive. I don't make new years resolutions anymore, because I excel in not giving a damn. It's not like I remember or really follow what I had planned from last year. I don't celebrate it, because it's just really silly to me now. It just doesn't make since as to why I even should. "
i feel and think the exact same way, but really all you get from sharing those grim thoughts online is being called a drama queen  so just say happy new year even if u dont mean it.. i dont ! "
Heh. Drama queen. Funny. It ain't that simple. I would have to go through some extensive surgery for that to happen. = - P
TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By TimeWaffle
No Caption Provided
Because i'm classy
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jakob187

Oh, trust me when I say that I don't believe in "Happy New Year's".  However, I DO believe in going out, getting smashed, and forgetting the shitty one I just went through!

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gizmo

I'm going to get all Freud on your ass and say that going out with the express intention of getting drunk out of your mind roots to some serious mental problems. 

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jakob187
@Gizmo said:
" I'm going to get all Freud on your ass and say that going out with the express intention of getting drunk out of your mind roots to some serious mental problems.  "
I'm going to go all Jeff Bridges on your ass and say "that's just...like...your opinion, man".
BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By BigLemon
@jakob187 said:
" @BigLemon said:
" I don't drink, nor do I enjoy ending up "face down in some chick's muff." That's a little low-brow. "
LOW BROW?!  HOW DARE YOU, SIR!!!  There is nothing low brow about being face down in some chick's muff! "
It is, quite literally, "low-brow." Hey-o!