Giant Bomb Clip - Ryan and Dave get frightened by thunder in Morrowind.

behardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ijkay15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this is great. I came to Giant Bomb a bit late, and missed both Dave and Ryan. I've seen the odd video here and there, but anytime someone posts anything like this I love it. I've gotta spend some time and dig for more of their stuff in the archives.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@ijkay15 said:

Lol this is great. I came to Giant Bomb a bit late, and missed both Dave and Ryan. I've seen the odd video here and there, but anytime someone posts anything like this I love it. I've gotta spend some time and dig for more of their stuff in the archives.

You can go to the Morrowind page and look at the videos list here. This specific video comes from a 2011 all-nighter that Ryan and Dave pulled to play Morrowind and Oblivion before Skyrim came out (here's the Oblivion page). I know what these videos are because I've seen them several times - not just idly sitting there watching them, usually while playing Minecraft or doing chores or something, but this pre-Skyrim marathon series was one of my favorites for a while.

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a lot of Morrowind around 2010, and I definitely remember weird audio problems sometimes being part of the experience. Some sound effects were just too dang loud.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am always happy to see old clips of Ryan, in all occasions. I miss that boy so much. Thanks for posting this.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

This has been in my falling-asleep-video rotation for years. Dave was always one of my favourite personalities on the site and him showing Ryan just how jank but kinda cool Morrowind was and then just dicking around in Oblivion was so good. And yes, this is a fun moment. IIRC they were already a couple of hours in at this point and they were starting to feel it.