• 76 results
#51 Posted by FlashFlood_29 (4313 posts) -

@johnsolo: Awesome! Thanks. Workin well again.

#52 Edited by Tanstaafl (130 posts) -
@johnsolo said:

@flashflood_29: I just uploaded a fixed version. Should be published to the chrome/firefox stores in a few hours

Thanks again! was working well, though..

Seems another update to the site has broken much of the functionality for me again today. Mini header still works but pretty much everything else seems like it doesnt.

must be frustrating to keep fixing :P take your time and I appreciate the hard work.

Edit* and the next morning it seems to be working perfectly again. either a temporary bug or very fast fix from you :)

2nd Edit* Now it's back to not working again, strange intermittent bug.

#53 Edited by FlashFlood_29 (4313 posts) -

@johnsolo: not sure if you're aware but it's not been working for a couple days (possibly more). Like at all.

#56 Posted by JJRage (97 posts) -

@johnsolo: not sure if you're aware but it's not been working for a couple days (possibly more). Like at all.

I just installed it for the first time and yeah, most of the features aren't working. In fact it seems like the only thing that's working for me is changing the header from Full to Small. Mini makes it disappear entirely and everything else just plain doesn't work.

#57 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

Hey guys! I'm on it! Should have a fixed version released today.

#58 Posted by Humanity (18266 posts) -
#59 Posted by JJRage (97 posts) -

@johnsolo said:

God amongst men

#60 Posted by FlashFlood_29 (4313 posts) -

@jjrage said:
@johnsolo said:

God amongst men

Living legend

#61 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

Thanks guys :) I've uploaded a new version to the addon stores, they should be available in a few hours.

The issue was caused when there was no "Upcoming" section, which is why it would be intermittent.

#62 Edited by Pudge (1244 posts) -

Awesome addon my duder! The site looks so much better now that I can take off the huge ad for the store and the useless "Continue Watching" bar.

Would you be able to make "This Day in GB History" show up as a grid too? I just want the two giant grids on the homepage and I'd be set for life.

Also, while we're fixing the site, maybe a toggle to the old logo?

#63 Posted by TheAdmin (938 posts) -

@johnsolo You're the hero the we needed!

Any chance you can make it have the old logo and old favicon? That would be awesome.

#64 Posted by dgtlty (1183 posts) -

This is some solid work. Thanks! Pleasantly surprised there was a Firefox version.

#65 Posted by Tanstaafl (130 posts) -

Thanks again for the update!

New issue :P
I noticed the latest (displayed as a grid) isn't showing the 2 latest video features. Yesterday it wasn't showing the super smash brothers quick look and today it's also missing the unprofessional Friday.
Yesterday I thought the bug may be caused by the missing video showing as the days header but today it's both new videos so that theory is shot :)

#66 Posted by theuprightman (195 posts) -

Thank you, this should help me miss fewer videos

#67 Posted by FlashFlood_29 (4313 posts) -

"Mini," feature seems to not be working. Small and Full are still working.

#68 Posted by danlongman (190 posts) -

"Mini," feature seems to not be working. Small and Full are still working.

I came to post this exact thing. Mini appears to be broken.

#69 Posted by TheAdmin (938 posts) -

@johnsolo any new updates coming?

#70 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

Oh sorry guys, I wasn't getting notifications on this topic until @TheAdmin mentioned me. I will take a look today, sorry about that! This darn mini header is so problematic, but I like it too much, haha.

#71 Posted by aznan (134 posts) -

@johnsolo This extension is so great! Thank you!

#72 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

@aznan: Thank you very much :) Too bad it keeps breaking randomly

#73 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

What were you guys seeing with the mini header? Right now it looks okay to me. I know it can get weird if the text is too long. Is that what you saw?

#74 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

@tanstaafl: When you turn off the grid, do those missing videos re-appear? The extension doesn't really control or alter what is in the grid, it's just a css change to show the hidden carousel thumbnails.

#75 Posted by danlongman (190 posts) -

@johnsolo: The mini header has been working for about a week, I think it was just the one video for some reason that made it disappear when they changed the highlighted video it returned. I can't remember what video it was now though. Thank you so much for this extension it makes GB so much better to use.

#76 Posted by FlashFlood_29 (4313 posts) -

I'm not sure what your capabilities are with the extension but a recent update makes me at least want to ask.

The thumbnails that appear in the three promo strip are now removed from the Latest carousel. This makes the three promo strip a requirement to leave on, essentially. Is there a way for you to add an option to move the thumbnails from the promo strip into the Latest carousel?

I'm assuming you can't but I figure I'd ask anyways.

#77 Posted by Nishastra (73 posts) -

@johnsolo said:

What were you guys seeing with the mini header? Right now it looks okay to me. I know it can get weird if the text is too long. Is that what you saw?

I think what happened was, there was no upcoming at the time and since the mini header includes upcoming, it just didn't show up at all until they added something to upcoming again.

As of this morning, "latest as grid" isn't working for me any more.

#78 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -
#79 Posted by johnsolo (39 posts) -

@nishastra: I see, it's not showing as a grid for me either, grr. They probably changed the site around. To be expected I guess. I'll take a look -- this is one of the main reasons I wrote the extension :)