#1 Posted by Mepsipax (143 posts) -

I've had a lot of fun watching the crew and occasional guests playing Gang Beasts over the last couple of years. Here's a compilation of some pretty good moments of Giant Bomb playing Gang Beasts. Since the game was in early access for quite some time (but was still a staple on this website) a lot of different people spent time with this game on this site. As such this video also becomes a compilation of moments from the last couple of years, showing both the Giant Bomb that was to what it is today. I hope you will have as much fun watching this video as I had making it. Here's to Gang Beasts remaining as popular with this site in the future as it has been in the past!

#2 Posted by ZombiePie (7278 posts) -

Thank you making this! Your compilation videos are always a ton of fun to watch.

#3 Posted by Spindini (158 posts) -

Awesome dude! Thanks for doing this. Loving every minute.

Avatar image for ehyehasherehyeh
#4 Posted by ehyehasherehyeh (21 posts) -

I love gang beasts! And I love watching the duders play gang beasts! Their reaction of pure joy the first time they played it on a upf immediately sold me on the game. Thanks a bunch for this compilation, put a smile on my face and a laugh in my belly.