Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By svxtc

Anyone have any good achievement sites that they visit besides:

xbox360achievements.org
achieve360points.com

I'm looking for a site that integrates them a little better online and greats a community in which I can get together with people and work toward some achievements.
For example, I play a lot of games but my friends don't play nearly as many. I would like more co-op partners that are geared toward getting achievements like I am.  This would be nice.  Let me know if there is anything out there that you guys use.

Thanks for any submissions.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By keyhunter

www.360voice.com

haytek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By haytek
svxtc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By svxtc

Yeah, both of those sites aren't really doing it for me.  360voice.com is very close but seems more like by the numbers and charts and graphs more than the community and interacting with people.  Seems way more competitive than I would like.  More like teaming up toward a goal.  Just want a site that I can meet up with people and play similar things.  Like, co-op games like resident evil or gears or something without having to do the matchmaking thing and meeting some dude that doesn't have the mic on and doesn't really care about what you have in mind.  More sites with like minded individuals that you can get together with and discuss beforehand what you are going to do.  Like map it out a bit and say "these are the achievements that we are going to go for today and make it happen".  Thanks for the posts though.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By keyhunter
@svxtc: So you want someone to boost with? Say no more. Add me to XBL.
svxtc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By svxtc
@keyhunter: Done. But still looking for that type of site.  Maybe get more people together. You know, 4 player co-op stuff.  I don't really like to boost but I don't have any people to play these games with.  ALL my friends play the damn casual games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero, although they are cool, I also enjoy the more "hardcore" games and don't usually have anyone to work toward some goals with.

Tired of trying to convince people online to do something when I am paired up with someone.  Gets annoying.
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By keyhunter
@svxtc: What sorts of goals are you looking to accomplish?
svxtc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By svxtc

You know.  I just like to play games to the completion. Some games have co-op and thats a really cool experience and I try to play them that way whenever possible.  But, yeah, I like the achievements and a lot of the times I feel like if I don't get at least 5 or 6 hundred points in a game, I haven't finished it.  Even if I beat the game.  You know what I mean?  Even back on the Grand Theft Autos on PS2, I used to do every single side mission possible.  Including the ambulances, police and taxi stuff.  Even finding all the packages.  I just like to "finish" games.  Just feels more like I really played it.  You know?

svxtc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By svxtc

I finished Mass Effect like 5 times but I still feel like I haven't really "finished" the game.  I have so many points left to get.  And thats a game where if you get all the points, you really have played the entire game.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By keyhunter
@svxtc: Achievements sure are great. I only have one achievement left to get in Mass Effect. And it just happens to be Asari Ally. So I'm gonna play through the entire game again for 20 points.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

360achievements is the first and best place to do that stuff.

tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By tmthomsen

www.trueachievements.com has a great community.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Karmum
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/ is pretty good, although some of their guides are pretty shitty. Honestly, I wish they'd just get someone like me to just do the guides. I have MUCH better more efficient and quicker techniques to get some of those achievements. I don't go there for the community, though.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#14  Edited By Vinchenzo

As an achievement whore I whole-heartedly would recommend just x360a. The achievement website achieve360points is not active enough. They usually update their lists about a quarter of what x360a does. Since you already know about x360a, just stick with it. You say you are looking for friends to get achievements with? Well you can go into the "achievement trading" threads and find some boosters. Which, again, seems what you are looking for.