Got into Xbox 1 early update thinging

KingdanglerBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can confirm that they HAVE FIXED the OPTICAL DOLBY DIGITAL ISSUE!!!

If you cant tell this has been a huge gripe against the Xbox 1 from DAY 1! I don't want to get into my complete long ass story about it, But I can tell you it is FIXED!

Friends List is more stream lined and you can favorite people. ALSO, VOICE CHAT NOW WORKS! Party CHAT IS DEFAULT CHAT ON NOW (How the hell could that one slip by them)!

I have not noticed anything besides those few major changes, besides XBOX Fitness seems to work better now (less buffering during the P90x workouts and shit)

Any 1 else get in and notice anything more? Let me know

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haven'T received the second invite yet.
Really excited to finally experience what the Xbone was supposed to be day 1.
But the Twitch app looks like the real deal compared to the half assed one on the PS4.

Stubstub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The differences that I've noticed are in the settings. You can update the firmware on your controllers now, requires a usb cable. I haven't noticed any changes since I have done this. There is also an option under Kinect to disable the hand cursor during video playback. I turned that on instantly. I've had the hand cursor pop up on the screen during tv shows and YouTube videos many times before unintentionally.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can xbox one users party chat with 360 gamers now? I haven't purchased new console but have been frustrated that chat options are limited with my friends gaming on new hardware.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@wolfgame said:

can xbox one users party chat with 360 gamers now? I haven't purchased new console but have been frustrated that chat options are limited with my friends gaming on new hardware.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think that's ever going to happen. In order to facilitate higher quality voice audio, the Xbox One voice chat operates on new servers that are totally separate from the 360 voice chat servers.