GRAW 3

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

Sorry, something went wrong when trying to post this topic.

My question was that if anyone knows anything about a third installment to GRAW.  It seems odd to me that the first and second one  were only a year apart and then nothing. Were the two games not successful enough to warrant a third one?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I`m not sure if COD 4 coming out had anything to do with it, but I`m not sure if a GRAW 3 would be made, I`m sure it will.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I remember Graw 2 being quite good. I would play the third one.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MeierTheRed

I don´t think COD4 had anything to do with it, its pretty much two types of different games. 

But i remember them saying they where making a new one, and as far as back a couple of E3´s back they showed a trailer for it i think or i might be mixing them up. In any case lets hope we see something of out E3, cause i really love that series.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By penguindust

I haven't heard anything in a long time.  I think there may have been a teaser article in GameInformer last year, but that may have been them just filling space.  Perhaps something will be mentioned this E3 after Ubisoft is done promoting Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Ubisoft is thinking of another way to drag the Ghost Recon series through the mud again. Perhaps GRAW3 will be set in space and you fight Space Mexican Terrorists.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

I would not be surprised to see something at E3, but maybe Ubisoft is waiting on their Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon franchises for a little while.  Both pushed out improved but similar sequels based on the same tech.   I thought GRAW 2 was okay but personally felt like a game this generation shouldn't feel so floaty and bland.  Here's to hoping the next entry packs more punch because I'd love a big, realistic, squad based shooter to play online with friends.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

I would not be surprised to see something at E3, but maybe Ubisoft is waiting on their Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon franchises for a little while.  Both pushed out improved but similar sequels based on the same tech.   I thought GRAW 2 was okay but personally felt like a game this generation shouldn't feel so floaty and bland.  Here's to hoping the next entry packs more punch because I'd love a big, realistic, squad based shooter to play online with friends.