Harmonix giving it another shot in europe?

thomas10soa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thomas10soa

so i go to my local game store (i live in england) to see a hugh rock band poster in the window, i've had my rock band for 6 months, so naturaly i though the poster was for rock band 2, but i was wrong, it was rock band 1, harmonix are advertising this game like crazy, probably due to how badly it sold in europe,  infact its only just been released on the ps3 and wii today!

so anyway, i think the reason it isnt selling well is for a couple of reasons,
1 it was released way too late, it was released in may or august, either way it was too late, and we were all still playing our gh3's we got for christmas
2 were pretty much going through a reccesion here in britain, and harmonix thought it would be smart to raise the prices on the british rock band for some strange reason
3 the european tracks are horrible, just becouse i live in europe (and i think all british people will agree with me here) doesnt mean i like listening to german music, and the fact that im stuck with these songs and forced to sing them on band world tour despite them not being in english, just offends me,

so there are my reasons imo for rock band doing so poorly and the reason why they are giving it another shot

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I don't think its that they are giving it another shot, its more to do with the PS3 and wii release of it. And from what I heard, considering its HUGE price, it sold pretty well.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead
thomas10soa said:
"the fact that im stuck with these songs and forced to sing them on band world tour despite them not being in english, just offends me"
I'd write a strongly worded letter, if I were you.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Jixashauser

We had to wait over almost a year for the first one I wonder how long it´s going to take for RB2 to come out over here. It would suck if we would always be a year behind.

thomas10soa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By thomas10soa

true man