Has anyone seen the Dualsense Edge for sale?

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not too sure what it's like south of the 49th parallel but I have not seen hide nor hair of the controller. I've casually looked for the past few weeks and every store I've looked at online doesn't have any. Most stores don't even say if they're getting more stock.

Is this just me?

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@axl159: pretty sure they sell them in the site directly if your actually looking. personally as someone with handpain from dualsense default i don't find the form factor appealing .

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Axl159

@styx971: That's the thing for Canada. No Playstation Direct, you just have to find them in the wild. Which I am now convinced there aren't any. Maybe scalpers or they just made a handful to sell in Canada. idk

Inklimb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw somewhere (don’t remember where) that they’re only sold through PlayStation direct for the first month. Then other retailers will get them.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@axl159: ahh damn thats crummy ... doing some mild digging it looks like walmart is ' avalible' in your canadian listing , and bestbuy is on backorder shipping the 17th i guess .

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I would think (this is just a guess) that Sony is only going to sell them from their own site to test the water ina variety of ways. Then after a few months of that they will sell them retail if they feel this idea is working. And, they are doing this for likely more reasons that we could count - but here are a few

- cut down on scalpers scooping them up.
- not have to haggle with retailers about how many they want and where trey will display them
- not having to convince retailer to put buying limits on them
- see what they actual demand for those controller will be before manufacturing millions.
- etc.

I hope in the next few month you can buy this in Canada is retail, but time will tell.