Heavy Rain Research Paper

Stefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 27

Hey folks,

I am studying English and philosophy to become a teacher, and this semester I managed to convince two of my lecturers to let me write term papers about Heavy Rain. Usually my lecturers are more conservative and don't see the appeal of working on video games.

Anyway, the first paper that I am writing is about crime displayed in the game - we read some crime stories during the winter. The other one is about the noir style of the game, as I had a film noir seminar this semester.

My question to you is whether or not you remember cool articles or interviews about Heavy Rain, game noire or other related topics. I don't want you to do my work, but if you have read anything memorable, it would be cool if you could post it here. I already found a bunch of David Cage interviews which are quite interesting.

In addition I would like to ask if you have ever written a term paper about video games. To me it's fairly uncommon and I know of anyone who's studying with me who wrote one.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I don't remember any articles about Heavy Rain from when it came out, since my PS3 was broken and I was avoiding spoilers.

In my first year writing course we had to write a research paper. I did mine on the different video game ratings systems used around the world and the government regulations that go along with it.

I knew a guy with a masters in Folklore who wrote his thesis on World of Warcraft and how stories or myths get spread throughout the community.