Help! Looking for the MiSTer UPFs

clintlandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I've long grumbled that this site needs a simple portal to get to their retro games content. It's spread out across Old Games, Party of One, and several other show headers. But that's not what I'm trying to solve today.

Not long before lockdown, it was becoming a common conclusion to UPF for Jeff to show off random games on the MiSTer. Does anybody remember the first show that started? How long it went would be nice, too, but the start date is paramount to me. I'd like to go through them all and see what I've missed on my own MiSTer now that I have one.

Thanks for any help!

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By myke_tuna

I don't have videos for you, but I can see that it was Bombcast 565 when Jeff talked about the MiSTer after doing some digging. That episode was posted Jan 2019, so I would suggest anyone else taking up your quest to look at maybe late 2018 UPFs to see when he first showed it off to everyone on video.

I don't know if he talked about it on the Bombcast first, then showed it or showed it then talked more about it on the Bombcast. But that means it's been roughly 3 years since it was mentioned on the site. Quite a bit of UPFs in between to scour through.

**EDIT**: The first UPF it was shown was Unprofessional Fridays: 01/04/2019.

clintlandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Thanks so much!