Help me find this Bombcast moment?

Avatar image for atheistpreacher
AtheistPreacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders, I'm trying to find a specific piece of an old Bombcast and Google isn't helping me. I'm hoping there are enough obsessive listeners with sharp memories out there that someone will be able to point me to it.

This was years ago, probably five years or so. Someone sent in an email describing how some game didn't work for his PC (or their friend's PC), and it turned out the problem was that they had something plugged in that controlled a remote rocket launcher. When they unplugged the rocket launcher device, the game suddenly ran fine.

I love the story because it seems like the perfect example of why devs can't possibly test for all PC configs when they're shipping a game. You can't possibly anticipate all the weird things that people are doing with them and where conflicts like that might show up. But I'd love to be able to point to the actual Bombcast bit with a timestamp rather than rely on my own hazy recollection of the details when I'm relaying the story.

Any help is appreciated! :-)

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i feel like i recall something like that now that you mention it but yeah idk where either. its funny tho cause i was just having this type of conversation this morning with my fiancee cause hw was complaining about how things run on his 2-3yro but still beefy pc and saying they should just work when i'd said he just has to tweak a couple settings. hes almost 55 and stopped gaming for Years after snes till we got together about 5 yrs back. now he wants a new pc in the future again when he bearly touches the current one ..its kind aggravating honestly lol. i told him thats part of the draw of a console n why he always plays on those instead then