Help me pick my next online game

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chummy8

After putting 200 hours into Breakpoint, I think I'm done with it for now. But now I am looking for a game that will take its place on my hard drive. For a while that casual online game was taken by Warframe but I'm also burnt out on that too.

I just tried Red Dead online but I didn't like how it forced me to play with other people. I'm looking for a game that I can play solo or with others.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Get into Monster Hunter. It is hundreds of hours of content that you can ply by yourself OR with others.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Huh, I got Monster Hunter with my last graphics card purchase. I'll check it out. But yeah that sounds like something I could get into

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Humanity

@chummy8: For free it's even better! Seriously though you will probably need to watch some YouTube videos to get your bearings on how stuff works, and you might bounce right off it, but if you don't then there is a whole lot of gaming there.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Def Monster Hunter World. Find a weapon that you like the feel of and right off the bat don't worry too too much about everything else going on in the game. You'll learn as you go, and if you're having fun with the core gameplay, it'll make looking at youtube vids for more info less overwhelming.

At least that's how it was for me with MHW; maybe you'll like diving into it all. Such a great game!