Help with RE5 DLC?

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Cash

Ok I know that the Mercenaries mode open up when you beat the game. But when can we download the extra VS and slayer online modes?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru
According to Joystiq:
"Capcom says Versus mode will be available "a few weeks" after the game's release and will cost 400($5) and $4.99 on Xbox Live and PSN, respectively.

...Very sad to see Capcom go down this route of charging money for a bunch of stuff that should come with the game.
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dr_Cash

Hmm yeah but i''ll pay it. We need DLC in games. So sometimes you have to take it in the ASS you know.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru

I disagree. We don't "need" DLC. A lot of DLC is purposely released later so they can make extra money. If this was like the last generation, with minimal online services, this kind of stuff would have been included with the game. There are only a few exceptions of reasonable DLC, like the Lost and Damned add-on for GTAIV. GTAIV was a complete game, the DLC was an extension of it.

Things like this are unreasonable as far as I'm concerned. Unforunately because consumers will want it, the DLC will be sold and Capcom (as well as other companies), will have even more incentive to keep crapping out DLC like this.

RIP_Icewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By RIP_Icewood
brukaoru said:
"I disagree. We don't "need" DLC. A lot of DLC is purposely released later so they can make extra money. If this was like the last generation, with minimal online services, this kind of stuff would have been included with the game. There are only a few exceptions of reasonable DLC, like the Lost and Damned add-on for GTAIV. GTAIV was a complete game, the DLC was an extension of it.Things like this are unreasonable as far as I'm concerned. Unforunately because consumers will want it, the DLC will be sold and Capcom (as well as other companies), will have even more incentive to keep crapping out DLC like this."
I gotta agree with every point this guy made. I beleive the DLC will be comming out "soon after release."  It looks like the DLC will be pretty garbage anyways. 2v2 versus mode? Sound weak...
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dr_Cash

Well I totaly disagree with this. Becuase I like most were screaming and wishing that games could be upgraded and stuff added for years. And now we get it because of the internet. Yes paying sucks.

But listen here people gaming is an exspensive hobby if you can not deal with that then go back to collecting baseball cards. Not that it is right but it is what it is an exspensie hobby.