huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By huntad

*Accidentally deleted this topic before*

I cannot figure out how to change this website's background color from white to black on my iPad. It works fine on my laptop, but on my iPad, my little username icon does not show in the upper right hand corner. I've tried both Safari and Chrome. Does anyone else have this issue or know a different way to change the background color on iPad? Thanks! It's driving me crazy!

EDIT: I am actually noticing that the far right part of the site is being cut off on ipad. I went to someones user page and the number after followers is not fully displayed. Seems like a bug?

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Toxeia

On a mobile device I think it might just be in the menu that opens from the upper left.

Edit: I didn't read your question :(

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toxeia: thats ok. I dont see any drop down menus though. Just the giant bomb logo that links to the homepage. It kinda sucks cause I like browsing the site at night, but it's impossible when it's all white...

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I tried before and after updating to ios10 and nothing changed. Still no icon on the upper right of the screen. :\

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By audioBusting
No Caption Provided

It should be in the hamburger menu in the upper left when you open it, next to your profile picture. Actually, it's not showing up on my desktop Chrome either, although it is showing up on my Android phone, weird. (BTW maybe move this into the Bug Report forum.)

Edit: or does it show the full site on the iPad? I'm a little confused

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By huntad

@audiobusting: that hamburger icon is not on my screen. I have the usual desktop screen on my ipad but with no icon in the upper right. Idk how to move this to bugs. Sorry, I would have put it there originally, but I figured I just didn't know how to do it.

msx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I just checked it on my ipad and you are right, it's not there. It's weird because I have a black site on my ipad, so I've must have changed it somehow.

I was thinking that the premium sale icon might have replaced the account button somehow, but I'm probably totally wrong about that. :D

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#9  Edited By audioBusting

Ah you all might be right. If I resize my desktop window slightly but not much (e.g. 1080px across), the user icon goes out of sight.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeglove: yeah that makes sense. When the sale ends everything should be back to normal. Also, I don't think I can resize in chrome on iPad so I'll just wait lol. Thanks!