Herman Cain <3 pokemon

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By super2j

Now this Herman Cain thing is just funny, but i seriously can not believe that this is not scripted!!!! He qouted the pokemon movie!!!!! Fantastic!

What is happening in America? I mean, watching from the sidelines, American politics looks insane! I mean people in the future are gunna have a great time in history class laughing.

On a side note: the Colbert just got the scoop from Jimmie Johnson, that the inspiration for "anyhing with an engine" are 2 motorized bar stools in his house...

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

Yeah, saw this the other day when Gary tweeted about it... good stuff.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jams

I don't know what's more insane. The fact that he quoted the Pokemon song or the fact that some one knew the song good enough to catch it.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

@TooWalrus: That video is awesome.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Afroman269

Whatever, Pokemon 2000 is still awesome.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Dany

How is he still relevant. God...

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BraveToaster

Here's another statement he made:

"I'm gonna use Thunder Shock on that debt and fix the economy. I'm gonna use my Meowth and use it's Pay Day attack to alleviate the financial burden of the unemployed. I'm going to wake up that lazy Snorlax Democratic party with my Pokeflute and clear the path of victory."

Kanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Kanden

Still makes me smile. Also someone did catch it before he admitted it, New York Magazine caught on in August. Or at least that was the first I'd heard of it.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By toowalrus

@Axxol said:

"I'm gonna use Thunder Shock on that debt and fix the economy. I'm gonna use my Meowth and use it's Pay Day attack to alleviate the financial burden of the unemployed. I'm going to wake up that lazy Snorlax Democratic party with my Pokeflute and clear the path of victory."

Like a... victory road?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BraveToaster

@TooWalrus said:

@Axxol said:

Like a... victory road?

Yeah!

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By super2j

@Axxol: 999 takes new meaning, since attacks in most games top out at 9999. Cain is an avid pokemon Fan. Now my only question is, during roleplay with that lady he assisted financially, was he Ash or pikachu?

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#12  Edited By jacksukeru

I have no idea who this guy is but it sounds like a funny story, can someone sum it up for me?

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Afroman269

@RockmanBionics: A republican candidate who dropped out of the race because of sexual harassment claims or something like that.

@Axxol said:

@TooWalrus said:

@Axxol said:

Like a... victory road?

Yeah!

This is great, I love it!

AwesomeAquaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AwesomeAquaman

Life can be a challenge!

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BraveToaster

@super2j said:

@Axxol: 999 takes new meaning, since attacks in most games top out at 9999. Cain is an avid pokemon Fan. Now my only question is, during roleplay with that lady he assisted financially, was he Ash or pikachu?

He liked being Misty.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By BoG

It's about time our politicians (does Mr.Cain qualify for that?) paid homage to the franchise that dominated my elementary school life. 
Kudos, Herman.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Branthog

So, he's the one guy over twelve years old who knows a single fucking thing about "pokemon".

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By EuanDewar

God I love MBMBaM.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By super2j

@Axxol: The idea of Misty in real life is attractive to me, so you saying that really disturbs me.

@BoG: Its only a matter of time before we get politicians trying to get the Mario vote, because there will be a large segment of the community who had that as their childhood (like you and me).

"Hi, my name is Demo Crat. I am running for (position in office) and i believe that Ash had it right, Children should be taught evolution because if you hold the b button, we can never advance to future. I promise a Nurse joy in every town and a pidgy in every pot... i mean a food in every pot. Gotta catch em all (votes).

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BraveToaster

@super2j said:

@Axxol: The idea of Misty in real life is attractive to me, so you saying that really disturbs me.

@BoG: Its only a matter of time before we get politicians trying to get the Mario vote, because there will be a large segment of the community who had that as their childhood (like you and me).

"Hi, my name is Demo Crat. I am running for (position in office) and i believe that Ash had it right, Children should be taught evolution because if you hold the b button, we can never advance to future. I promise a Nurse joy in every town and a pidgy in every pot... i mean a food in every pot. Gotta catch em all (votes).

You mean to tell me the thought of this guy in a pair of daisy dukes and a shirt that shows off his belly button doesn't turn you on? The he walks up to you and says "hey daddy, come tug on my Togapei".

Okay, I managed to gross myself out.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By super2j

@Axxol: Hmm.... i would like to hear more......ok i cant risk you going into more detail for a lame joke of me acting turned on. that image you were creating is NSFW no matter how much clothe he is wearing or how blurred out the image is. But there is something i need to know. Does he come to your house with a pizza? you know as a pizza guy dressed as misty in the way you described.

The saddest thing of all is that the scenerio you and i have co authored is actually plausible. If i heard about Cain doing this, i would say "yep, that sounds about right."

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

I don't want to ruin the party but there is a good chance that was written for him.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By Video_Game_King

Hasn't he done this before? And will Obama's response be, "To quote Digimon: The Movie, 'Tai, I know you're there! Mimi told me you were the one who threw up in my hat!' Thank you, and good night."?

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Three0neFive

This is why nobody takes your country seriously.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By Commisar123

Well now I kinda want to vote for him

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By super2j
@Mr_Skeleton oh I'm sure we are all aware of that possibility, but even then its not relevant because that sentence was still said. Whoever proof read that obviously didnt have a problem with it and thats what is crazy. I thought ur conservatives hatred pokemon bc of the evolution stuff?
Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By awesomeusername

@super2j: He also took a govt. tax plan or something like that from the Sims. This is old news dude.

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By soldierg654342

I'm proud that I can say that I was a first hand witness to the single greatest piece of political performance art in history. I refuse to believe that his campaign was anything other than satire.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By super2j
@SoldierG654342 well I guess artistically speaking, ending the campaign bc of the most innocent sounding relationship I have ever heard about in all politics, is pure genius

On a side note. When I responded to this, a song started playing that is quite relevant to this. Its called money's too tight to mention haji emanuel club remix - simply red. it is electronic music, btw
dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By dtat

@Three0neFive said:

This is why nobody takes your country seriously.

No one takes our political system seriously. And for good reason. Our army on the other hand....

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrKlorox

I remember seeing this quote and reference on The Daily Show or something a few months back. Hilarious.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

@Branthog said:

So, he's the one guy over twelve years old who knows a single fucking thing about "pokemon".

Hey now! The height of Pokemania was in the late 90s. Those 12-year-olds are now deep into their twenties. I know my Snorlaxes from my Slowpokes, thank you very much.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By Dagbiker

I like the thought that the best writers in america cant come up with anything better then a quote from a song from a forign kids movie that came out 11 years ago.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By super2j

I honestly was so thrown by that statement during the show my mouth dropped, just like the cartoons

Avatar image for thechronodarkness
thechronodarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to use charm, or make the opponent sleep or paralyzed with an attack. Order some godfathers pizza. And well....Raise his PP to help defeat his opponent tonight

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#36  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Dagbiker said:

I like the thought that the best writers in america cant come up with anything better then a quote from a song from a forign kids movie that came out 11 years ago.

I like that you think the best writers in America are under Herman Cain's employ.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#37  Edited By ArbitraryWater

It's a pity he's dropped out, because I was really hoping for more mis-attribution in regards to that quote.

DougQuaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DougQuaid

But don't forget! this man was the GOP's frontrunner not too long ago..

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BlinkyTM

He's not even in the running anymore. Stepped down a few days ago didn't he?

Does anyone realize this guy was just a candidate? He was the CEO of a pizza company before entering the running. He was not a politician before this.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@BlinkyTM said:

He's not even in the running anymore. Stepped down a few days ago didn't he?

Does anyone realize this guy was just a candidate? He was the CEO of a pizza company before entering the running. He was not a politician before this.

Didn't stop Obama! :D

(Waiting to get link spammed by Obama supporters and how Obama waa senator and such because they don't get the joke, not even sure if I get it O_O)

On topic: He is out of the running. Thank God. I have no idea who I would have voted for if he got nominated.