Hey, here's some links to our Pre-PAX party RSVPs:

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

If you want to come to the Premium-only pre-show event, here's a link to the RSVP list for that.

If you want to come to the main event that starts an hour later, there's a Facebook event over here. You don't technically require an RSVP for that; it's more of a save-the-date thing for your convenience. You can show up at the door and get in even if you don't RSVP on the Facebook page. If you come to the pre-show you'll obviously be able to stick around for the main show.

Just to be clear, if you get onto the RSVP list for the Premium pre-show, you don't need to RSVP on the Facebook event. You don't really need to RSVP to the Facebook event at all; it's more of a calendar reminder for everyone who wants to attend.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Fake_Empire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks like fun!

CrimsonJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

already full?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

I'll see ya'll at the Facebook event! Those RSVPs sold out faster than the PAX tickets themselves >,<

jsuuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrimsonJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought they said they would have plenty of room and not something we had to do the site hacks to get a chance at a ticket. Oh well, guess it now matches the PAX experience. Sucks when only those that can sit at computers waiting get a chance. Jobs/Life do not always make that possible.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By fobwashed

@crimsonjester said:

I thought they said they would have plenty of room and not something we had to do the site hacks to get a chance at a ticket. Oh well, guess it now matches the PAX experience. Sucks when only those that can sit at computers waiting get a chance. Jobs/Life do not always make that possible.

The waitlisting is only for the Pre thing. Pretty sure the actual event starts an hour later and will be open to all. Though, I'm fairly certain there'll at some point be a line out the door to get in once the venue hits capacity.... which I fully expect it will.

CrimsonJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CrimsonJester

@fobwashed said:
@crimsonjester said:

The waitlisting is only for the Pre thing. Pretty sure the actual event starts an hour later and will be open to all. Though, I'm fairly certain there'll at some point be a line out the door to get in once the venue hits capacity.... which I fully expect it will.

Yea I understood the different items, just misunderstood the description and thought they had plenty of room for both the subscriber and all access (got my hopes up there was a higher chance.) Think I'm just hitting a high frustration point when it comes to online tickets to geek events (SDCC/PAX/ect.) I know it's nothing new or something that has not been attempted to be fixed many times so don't take my frustration as directed anger.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be in town by the 9:00 event. Can't wait. Thanks for the work, @rorie! This has been super helpful.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By myke_tuna

Damn. Fuck. I missed out on the pre-PAX thing. On the waitlist now.

That being said, I'll be at the 9:00 one for sure. Based on how fast that pre-PAX shindig filled up, I'm getting there early. I guess everyone should do the same.

CrimsonJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie how will you be handling the waitlist? I'm guessing there are going to be a number that do not get used. If people give up their RSVP does it just go down the waitlist and notify the next person if they made it? If there are subscribers at the door on waitlist will they be let in if others don't show and there is room? Probably no way to actually handle the logistics of this but figured I'd ask.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@rorie how will you be handling the waitlist? I'm guessing there are going to be a number that do not get used. If people give up their RSVP does it just go down the waitlist and notify the next person if they made it? If there are subscribers at the door on waitlist will they be let in if others don't show and there is room? Probably no way to actually handle the logistics of this but figured I'd ask.

We'll email everyone on the RSVP list a few days before the event and if anyone changes their reservation we'll knock them off the RSVP list to make room for the waitlist people. I wouldn't show up too early unless you're confirmed to be on the RSVP list, but you can feel free to wait around outside if you like! We'll probably open it up to everyone around 8:45.